Happy ending

I've seen the rain

!!!!!!!please read the chapter titled 'your choice' before reading this!!!!!!

"What is the price?" N asked. The voice was quiet for a few seconds, and n suddenly feared that he wasn't going to get a reply. 
"A kiss will do." The voice said. 
"What?" N exclaimed. 
"A key for a kiss. They even start with the same letter." The voice said. A door in the opposite ending of the room opened and a woman stepped out. She was around N's own age. N didn't really understand why she was forcing him to kiss her. She looked pretty. She could probably have any straight guy. But N wasn't straight.
"Kiss me, and you'll get the key to free Ravi." 
"You promise to give me the key afterwards?" N asked. He didn't even know why he was considering her request. And if Ravi's life hadn't been on the line, he wouldn't have done it either.
"As I said: a key for a kiss." The woman said. N rolled his eyes. He had kissed girls before. But those were in dramas. And the girls were actresses. N walked over to the girl and quickly closed his eyes. He didn't want to watch this. He planted his lips on the woman's. He had expected for the kiss to be short, but the woman held him in place. She started to move her lips, but Hakyeon made no move to respond. After 10 torturous seconds, he finally pulled himself away.  
"The key." He demanded. Now he had kept his end of the deal. Now it was her turn. She reached into the pocket and fished out a small key. N grabbed it and ran towards the door. 
"Thank you for the kiss." The woman said. 

N ran through the building, silently searching for a way to apologize to Ravi over the kiss. It wasn't like he wanted to kiss the woman. And Ravi must know that. He was probably not even angry. But then why was N so angry at himself. He ran into the familiar hallway and found the right door. He saw Ravi and immediately threw himself to his knees beside the younger boy and grabbed his wrist. Without speaking a word, he unlocked the cuffs from around Ravi's wrists. As soon as Ravi was free, N took and uncharacteristically rough hold of Ravi's face and pressed their lips together. He didn't know why he did it, but he needed to get the feeling of the woman's lips off of him. As they pulled away, Ravi looked up at him. 
"What does this mean?
"Let's get out of here." N said, helping Ravi to his feet. 
"What about the others?" Ravi asked.
"They're already on their way home. They're probably waiting for us there." N said, as he pulled Ravi along the hallways. 

"What do we do now?" Ravi asked. They were lying in N's bed. They were safe and they were together. 
"What are we right now?" Ravi asked. N looked at him.
"What do you want us to be?" N asked. He didn't really know himself. 
"I want to be yours. And I want you to be mine." Ravi said. 
"Then isn't that what we are? We don't have to label it like that. We can just be right here, right now." N said. Ravi smiled at him and pecked his lips. 
"I like the sound of that." 

-----------------

Thank you for reading this story. I have made a different ending, if any of you are interested in a sad ending. Please subscribe, comment and vote. Again, thanks for reading❤️