27: Being Apart Again

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEING APART AGAIN

After I came back to Taiwan, we did our best to keep in touch and meet up as much as possible.

He came to Taiwan once as a guest with Fei in a fashion designing contest so we had dinner along with Fei.

The second time we met up in Thailand where 2PM had their fan meeting there. And with my spare time I often travel to and fro Korea.

But gradually our schedules became more hectic as I started  producing another album and being one of the guest for a dating reality show in China .

Taecyeon  too had a  concert tour in Europe.

Just like that, we didn't get a chance to meet each other for half year, although we did contact each other, Skype and all but it felt like we are slowly drifting apart.

After my album was released, I began to get busy with my upcoming concert in China. 

********

To My Love

Every time I think of you I will surely smile Every time I think of you I will surely cry

You are the only love all of my life

I miss you now I miss you

I love you now please let me love

You are the only one that I love Now and Forever

As I was singing I was thinking of him the whole time I really miss him is it really ended?

Present day

I went back on stage again as the audience screamed for encore. I sang one final song. This song that was written at the end of our reality show

Can't let go of you

Its time they said we had to go on our separate ways

How can I ever leave you, when my heart is still filled with those sweet memories?

Why is the world so cruel,

to put two people together.

Just to make them apart.

So how can I let go of you. When I have already fallen for you

This is not right, this is making me insane.

Watching you moving further away from me

So how can I let go of you.

The cheering from the audiences touched my heart plus the memories that flashback made a tear roll down the corner of my eye. I bowed to all and exit my way.

******

The ringing of the door bell startled me as I was practising my songs on the key board. I opened up the door knowing it's Louisa through the peephole. She marched in straight away and landed on my sofa.

Jo: What are you up to?

I followed suit and sat down curiously watching her.

Lou: I am really concern about you. You have been working too hard, look at your eyes, the dark circle is getting worse.

She held my face, inspecting my feature.

I chuckled at her behaviour and shift her hands away.

Jo: You are exaggerating, I work like normal,  don't we singers need to work hard.

Lou: I know you well, even Mimi noticed your changes, you were bubbly and happy during the Sarangheyo shoots, but now you slipped back like the time you were mourning for Loong. Are you really sure you're fine?

She looked to my face demanding an answer.

I shook my head and laughed it off

Jo: of course I am fine.

Louisa shook her head as well.

Lou: Tsk, tsk... you terrible liar, you can't get over your fake relationship, and now look at you.

Jo: Oh come on Louisa, I am really fine.

I gave her a hug.

Lou: You look awful, Jo, you must move on already. And you know what? I got a cure for you.

Jo: What do you mean cure?

Lou: Go dating. Get a blind date or at least go to group gathering, I have a friend whom I think really suits you. He is an actor.

Jo: No, No, no.. I don't want to get into anything like that right now.

Lou: Ok, fine, at least go out with us once in a while, you don't have to stay lonely all the time.

Jo: Ok, ok maybe some time.

After Louisa left, I heaved a sigh. My heart felt so empty that very moment and I can't help but messaged Taecyeon again.

Hoping he will at least read one of my many messages that sent out to him.

TEXT MESSAGE

Jo: Oppa, I ve just finished my concert in Beijing. And finally hav some time to rest. How are you lately?

I waited for a while but nothing.

I was about to get back to my practice and heard my message tone but to my disappointment, it's not him, but Louisa

TEXT MESSAGE

Lou: Better not wait. Let's just hang out tonight. Are you free? .

I pondered for a moment before responding.

Jo: mmm okay. Where & when?

******

I arrived at the designated Pub that L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter