21: To China With Love

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TO CHINA WITH LOVE

 The time that we are on tour, I got closer to the members, and it did improved my Korean faster.

We had a little time to roam the city before departing to the next.  So,  I became their guide on searching delicious food and interesting places to visit.

When they finally reached Taipei, I invited them to my house as I cooked a late supper for them, and of course Taecyeon volunteered to help out too. He even acted like a host and show them around especially my mini studio. I kept calm since i just can't get mad at them or at Taecyeon for being annoying.

WY: Wow, what a nice studio, you are a true musician

I shook my head. 

Jo: No,  I am still learning. 

JK: Wow, look at all the cd collections. So you wrote most of your songs? 

He turned to me with a strange grin. 

Jo: well maybe half of them. 

​​​​​​JK: if you are not interested in Taecyeon anymore, please consider me okay. I am very interested in you now.

Jun K chuckled while looking at Taecyeon. Taec: Yah! What are you doing? You can't simply steal her away. She is mine. Stay away from her.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me far away from Jun K.

Jo: Since when I am yours.

I smirked as I observed his reactions. He frowned as he poked my forehead. I laughed out softly.

NK: Min Jun is the coolest composer in our group. That's why he is so interested in you now. Watch out ah Taecyeon.

Nickhun laughed loudly while grabbing Jun K's shoulder. They really enjoy teasing us. The boys kept fooling around in my mini room and there's nothing I can do but shake my head and laugh at their foolish act.

The tour finally came to an end with the last stop in Hong Kong. We had our celebration right after the concert at the same venue. And we had a final night together before we fly back separately to our destination.

Taecyeon came by my room again since we wanted to be together as much as we can. We were looking at the night view of the city from the balcon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter