24: The Final Farewell

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was still dark as I strolled along the beach with the cold wind brushing against my skin. I don't want to miss the sunrise as this might be the last in Jejudo or even in Korea.

As much as I wish Taecyeon is with me, I didn't want to disturb his beauty sleep knowing that he has a schedule later in the afternoon.

I sat down on the sand waiting for the dawn to break, while enjoying the sea breeze. Soon, a flicker of light rose from the sea. It was a bliss to be able to witness such a magnificent creation.

I am still in awe as I walked back slowly to the outdoors of the restaurant. I sat there for quite a long time while having a cup of hot chocolate and continue to enjoy the view.

My phone buzzed and I knew it was Taecyeon. He rushed to where I was and I can see the guilty expression on his face

Taec: Sorry for waking up so late.

Jo: No, its okay. You need to rest more. And i just kinda woke up early.

I said not wanting him to feel wrong at all.

Taec: But still I should be with you.

Jo: It's fine, Oppa. Don't worry.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. He smoothed his hair then held both my hands.

Taec:I am sorry. I didn't know you wanted to see it so badly. I am sorry really. Mian, Gomen ne (Japanese Sorry)

Jo: Gwichana.(Korean : It's okay) I was up early so I went for a walk, that's all. It's nice having time alone too.

Taec: Arent you cold? He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I shook my head.

Taec: Come. Lets have a dip in the swimming pool before we check out. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my seat

Jo: Huh? You know I cant swim.

Taec: I did say dip right? Not swim. Okay how about a dunk?

Jo: What? Do you think I am a donut?

Taec: I sure wish you are.

He chuckled. I did the usual smack on his chest.

Taec: Ouch! Not again. Come let's go.

We went back to our rooms to get changed, I was sure I didn't bring  any swimming suits. But then, there is a blue and white stripes bikini laying on the bed. This makes me wondered why Linda smiled cheekily at me.

Jo: Linda! Why a bikini? How on earth did you get me a swimsuit.

Linda: I have to be prepared for whatever may come and you should at least look y for once.

Jo: Fine.

I frowned at her but I changed into the suit anyway and wore a long white tee shirt over it.

Taecyeon is wearing a white tee shirt as well, with a pair of red swimming trunks. We sat at the edge of the swimming pool while I splashed the water with my feet. He was observing what I am doing before he do the same.

Taec: Come. Let me teach you how to swim.

Jo: You can't teach me in just an hour. It's okay I will sit right here and enjoy.

Taec: You're sure you don't wanna try? He look at me with a wide smile.

Jo: I am sure Oppa. Go on and enjoy your swim.

He went into the water smiling back at me.

Taec: I am going now. He waved at me.

Jo: Just go...

I waved back at him. He was swimming well as he disappear under the water for a long time. I can't seem to see where he went. He came back up after a while flipping his hair. I gasped as I stared at his form with his wet tee shirt. I felt myself blushing. He went back underwater and was swimming my way, he suddenly grabbed me and pulled me down into the water. I screamed and choked as I swallowed some water. He held me up in his arms. I grabbed his neck quickly afraid that I might fall down. I hit him hard on his shoulder and yelled.

Jo: Oppa!

Taec: Here is my sweet donut. How's  the dip?

He was smiling widely while carrying me.

Jo: Please put me down!

Taec: Okay.

He dumped me down on the shallow water.

Taec: There, another dunk?

Jo: OK TAECYEON!

I shouted.

Taec: Wae? We did agreed on a dip and a dunk right? 

I went and splashed water at him furiously. He turn around and walked away but then he moved forward and splashed me back. I stepped backward as he splashed at me very hard that made me fell down. I quickly got up and  felt that Taecyeon was hugging me. Taec: Are you okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter