26: Sweet Dates or Maybe not

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet Dates and What not

We met up as often as possible when both of our schedules were free, mostly at my place. Linda got used to our routines and left us alone most of the time.

Tonight, it was Taecyeon's turn to pick a movie, I tried to follow the story but somehow got lost and ending just watching all the fancy cars racing around. I snuggled up with him and held him tightly. Turning my face up to observe him.

I pecked on his cheek, he didn't response, so I kissed his lips fully, he was surprised but slowly returned all my kisses while my back.

Just when its getting hotter, he stopped and grabbed my hands, shifting me to his side and put his arm around my shoulder. His eyes immediately returned to the screen, while his hand patting my head lightly.

Feeling a little embarrassed, I stood up and went to the fridge to get a can of soda. I grabbed a large mug and filled it with ice before pouring my sugar drink. Sitting at the dining table, I watched him carefully while taking a few big gulps of the soda, wondering if he would realize my existence.

He finally turned around and looked at me.

Taec: Are you okay?

Jo: I am okay, just thirsty thats all. I lifted up my mug to show him.

Taec: Why are you sitting there?

Jo: I just don't want to disturb you. He chuckled then walked towards me and dragged me up to my feet, draping his arm around me and led me back to the sofa. He sat me down on his lap then kissed me on my forehead, my cheeks and finally on my lips but I pursed my lips sealed. He pulled back as I slid from his lap back to the sofa.

Taec: Are you angry?

Jo: No, I feel bad because I was disturbing your movie time. I took the remote control and press "Play"

Jo: Let's just continue to watch your movie.

He grabbed the remote and press "Stop". He forcefully pinned my arms down to the sofa, causing me to lie down. He got on top of me and kissed my lips until I gave in. After a long passionate kiss. He finally pull away and stare into my eyes smiling.

Taec: You are beautiful when you are mad.

He pecked on my forehead and sat right up together with me. I was staring at him without questioning back.

Taecyeon held both my hands looking at me.

Taec: Remember when I told you that if we really were meant to be at the end I should come to you. I nodded.

Taec: I know I had violated that promise when we were in the concert trip. Although I didn't regret it but I respect this relationship and I want to keep my promise.

Jo: Oh... I touched my lips

Taec: So please don't tease me again. You don't know how hard it is for me to have to control myself. He pinched my cheeks.

Jo: Ah...Sorry. Feeling embarrassed , I return to watch the movie while grabbing a bag of chips. Taecyeon laughed as he saw my expression and pulled me closer while pinching some of the chips to eat.

*****************

I was still in my dreamland when a loud voice calling my name.

Linda: Jo! Jo!

Linda voice rang into my ears.

I felt my body shaking and forced my eyes open, still unclear of what is going on.

Linda: Look, look, quickly.

Jo: What? Why do you look so terrified.

Linda gave me her tablet and there it was a video showing me getting into his car that night and also Taecyeon going in and out of my apartment .

I searched my name and Taecyeon's name came out together "OK TAECYEON AND JOLENE TANG SECRETLY DATING" was the title in various sites, be it in English Chinese or in Korean.

Jo: Wow! Now what am I to do? What about Taec oppa?

I quickly called him and as expected the phone is already shut off. I found out my phone have a lot of missed call too. Ben Ge was one of them and some unknown numbers.

I called back Ben Ge.

Jo: Hello Ge, what should I do now?

Ben: Just calm down and stay inside for today. be careful okay?

After a while, I received some text messages from unknown no. and when I read it, I found out it is from Taecyeon

TEXT MESSAGE:

Taec: Angel, its me. I am using my stylist's phone. How are you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter