25: A New Project

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A NEW PROJECT

Once returned to Taiwan,  I  felt the emptiness even more, but fortunately,  Ben Ge made some schedules for me like interviews, radio shows and variety shows.

I started to write all the memories from the moment we met until how we ended into songs. Songs for my next album,  and so grateful to get some help from a well known music producer Miss  Kay Huang.  

This kept me a lot busy until I get home at night, that's when I still couldn't help but search on him in the net to see all his updates.

We still text each other once in a while even with our busy schedule and that makes me feel energized every single time.
 
Ben Ge knew that I wanted to learn Korean so much, he discussed with one of the Producing Director and  came up with another reality show for me. 

In the show I will be studying Korean for three months while meeting people to learn of their Culture and daily living routine. Mostly celebrities chef, athletes entertainers actors singers and more. Having another chance to go back to Korea makes me feel that there's still hope.  

 

TEXT MESSAGE:

Jo: I am going to Korea in the next two days for the new reality show.

Taec: Tell me when you are free so that we can meet up.

Jo: Okay,  I will. 

Taec: Take care,  Tianxing

Jo: you too, oppa.


Finally, it is the first shoot for the show, and it started by me going from International airport of Taiwan to a new rental apartment which Ben Ge has arranged for me to stay for the whole shoot.  

The following day I stood at the entrance of the university with a mixed emotions of nervousness and excitement. 
 

I took a step forward into the compound,  feeling like a teenager again with everyone around I met being so young and vibrant. The sound of students chatting, giggling and laughing is heard everywhere.

In search of my classroom, I asked a girl the way and she is  kind enough to bring me there herself. Before walking in to the classroom, I managed to say thank you while bowing slightly.

I Felt at ease as I see many foreigners there, looking around, I saw two girls who seem to be Chinese were staring at me while whispering to each other. I let out a small smile and bow slightly to them.

 First Girl: Aren't you Jolene?    

Jo:  Ni hao.
I nodded. 

Second girl: So nice to meet you here.  Wow, can't believe I am the same class with a super star.

Jo: oh come on, I'm no super star.  What are your names? 

First girl: wo shi (I am) Meng Meng, Ta shi (she is) Ai Li.

I shake their hands and soon made friends with the others. I felt quite comfortable now as we can communicate in English, and our common goal is to learn Korean and its culture.

The first lesson went smoothly and   I had lunch with Meng and Ai Li after.  
 
As soon as I got back to my apartment, I messaged Taecyeon.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Jo: Oppa, I had a great day at school today, met some new friends, I am free most of the night, and if you are free let's get together anytime.

Taec: I have schedules these few days. I will call you  when I am free.

Jo: Ok take care.    Taec: you too.

My routine is almost the same everyday.  Go to University, hang out with classmates, go back- make music/online/movie, it has been like that for two weeks.  During the weekend, we would invite someone as a guest to tour around and  also have dinner with them 

One day, while I was having lunch with my course mate, Taecyeon texted me.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Taec: Are you free tonight after nine?

Jo: Yes. I am.

 Taec: Let's meet up. I am bringing Khunnie and Chansung with me okay?

Jo: That's great, i will bring Mimi and Linda. 

Taec: See you tonight. 

Jo: See you,  Oppa. 

Jo: Yes! 

I shouted excitedly as I read my text and forgot where I was. My mates are staring at me with their puzzled faces. 

Jo: Sorry. 

Meng:  What's all the excitement, got good news? 

Jo: Maybe. 
I laughed cheekily. 

Ai Li:  The more I hang out with you,  the more I doubt you're a celebrity.  

Jo:  Am I that bad? 

 Ai Li: No, youre not. Surprisingly, you are so normal.

Jo: celebrities are human too. You know.
 

At night, his manager picked us up half hour before nine to a private restaurant which I found out later is also owned by a celebrity.

I spotted Taecyeon immediately as he waved at us. We smiled widely at each other, I feel so happy seeing him.  I can't help smiling as I notice him wearing my blue beanie hat.

Jo:  Let me introduce my friends to your gang first, this is Linda and Mimi 

 I pointed to each of them. Nickhun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter