13: Date#11 Surprise in Hong Kong

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Stone Concert will be starting in the evening, Ben Ge is on the way to the airport to fetch Taecyeon to our concert venue as we had our rehearsal going on now. When he arrived, I introduced him around to everyone.

Taec: I am just Ok Taecyeon from 2PM? Nothing more than that?

I know what he meant.

Jo: Sorry I am not ready yet. We have another rehearsal so can you sit down there and watch.

I ask one of my juniors to lead him to the front row facing the stage. Then I get myself ready as I am making my surprise event for him. I changed into y black top and short pants.

As the music starts, I went out to dance. It is a mix of cute and y dance which I have practice with a choreographer from our company. I have totally recovered from the fear as I had buried Loong’s memories far inside my heart. And now the only person that have made me live my life with a whole new purpose is down there watching me.

I made my speech with a card I am giving him right after that.

To my dearest Taec Oppa:

Thank you for always taking care of me, Thank you for being there with me when I am sad and needed your support, Thank you for your love to me. Thank you thank you I can’t say enough thank you. If it is not for you, I won’t be strong enough to stand here. Kamsahapnida! (Korean – Thank you)

Today I want to let you and the whole world to know: Yes. I accept you as my boyfriend because I want to.

From your dear Angel Tian Xing.

The staff and crew were all screaming. I was flushing red after I made the speech. I then look at him properly to see his reaction. He was smiling really shyly while clapping his hands. I went to where he is standing and hugged him tightly then kiss him on his cheek. He smiled at me and kissed me back on my forehead while cupping my cheeks with both his hand.

Taec: Now let’s run away. He held my hand. I was still holding the microphone in my hand and spoke in it.

Jo: Ladies and Gentlemen, I now officially introducing to you, my boyfriend, Taecyeon Oppa.

Taecyeon was smiling from ear to ear showing his teeth then he covered his face with his hand.

Taec: Gaja (Korean -Let’s Go), you don’t have rehearsal right?

Jo: No. Let me change first then we have lunch together.

Taec: Let’s take a picture.

We took a few selfies together. Just then, the Concert Director came over and greeted us.

PD: Hello, Mr. Ok Taecyeon, It is great to see you here.

Taec: Not at all, it is an honour to meet you. Mr. Director.

Taecyeon then shook hands with him.

PD: I was wondering since you are here now how about performing your duet with Jolene tonight.

Jo: Tonight? Lao Pan (Mandarin, big boss), you made me so nervous.

PD: Don’t worry Jo. It’s just one more song. Get to practice now okay?

Taec: Okay, Let’s do it. It’s easy since we know the song.

Jo: Are you not hungry?

Taec: Maybe later, let’s practice a while first.

Jo: Linda, Please help me to buy something to eat.

Linda then took out a pack of milk.

Jo: One more for Oppa.

I pass it to Taecyeon

Taec: you are hungry is it?

Jo: Uh…It's okay we should worry about the duet first.

Taecyeon and I head up to the stage right away.

We keep practicing how to move about while singing our duet. We grab our lunch near the stage. Although we are working but I feel happy beside him. After that we continue to practice for umpti-times before we stop. As we sat down for a rest, we lean our back against each other.

Taec: Let’s sing our song sitting like this from the beginning till the end.

I laughed.

Jo: Don’t be lazy… Oh yeah. What about your outfit?

Linda: We have prepared one set for Taecyeon. Mimi selected it for you of course.

Linda shouted: Mimi! Come over!

Mimi: Hello Mr Taecyeon. Nice to meet you again.

Taecyeon bow slightly and greeted her as well. We went back to the waiting room and took our nap on the couch, he leaned back on the couch while I rested on his shoulder as we dozed off. After like sleeping for ages, I woke up and found that I was lying on the couch alone. Taecyeon was no where to be found. I ask Linda where he went.

Linda: He went out. He said he will be back.

So I start to get ready to for the concert, other singers are also getting in by now, Taecyeon came back and prepare himself

Jo: where have you been?

Taec: Secret….He smirked.

When I saw his outfit, I realized that we are wearing a couple look, he is wearing a red shirt revealing his chest a bit while wearing a white pants. Their group is popular for being muscular, he look so charming and y. My dress is white with some red laces and ribbons that matches his outfit, I will only be wearing later our performance will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter