22: Date#15: Break Up trip to Jejudo (1)

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DATE #15: BREAK UP TRIP TO JEJUDO (1)

It has been three weeks after we last parted in Hong Kong, finally it's our time to meet again. I couldn't wait to see him. Although we often kept in touch but it still felt like something missing.

Taecyeon fetched me from my apartment in Seoul, as usual. We were silent in the car knowing what might be ahead of us. As we were eating our brunch at one of the café, we receive our mission card finally.

MISSION CARD BREAK UP

Taecyeon & Jolene:

It is time for break up.

Go on a trip to make your last memories together.

The Sarangheyo crews.

Tears welled up in my eyes, I knew this was coming but I can't help it.

He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and put it in my hands.

Taec: I know you have been longing to go to Jejudo. Shall we go there for our trip?

Jo: Oh Oppa, Thanks.

I let out a small smile .

We packed up our bags before meeting up again. He had already booked the next flight to Jejudo for three days and two nights. We were almost in silence the whole time. As we were on the plane. He held my hand and squeezed it.

Taec: Angel... Lets be happy as much as possible okay?

He glanced into my eyes and reached out his arm to pulled me to his side.

Taec: Please smile.

I forced a little smile and leaned on him.

Jo: You are right. Let's enjoy every moment.

After checking into the hotel we quickly get out to the sea side. I was fully energized as we walked along the beach, with my bare feet, I ran to the sea and kicked around the water and making a lot of splashes, we started to chase each other. He spun me around and suddenly hugged me tightly. I was shock of his sudden move and held him back tightly standing there for a moment. 

Jo: Oppa?  Are you alright? 

He carried me up and I was taken by surprise.

Jo: Hey what are you doing?

I glanced at him for a while but he didn't reply as we walked along the beach before putting me down while he sat next to me. He took some towels from the staff and wrapped it around me before he draped one on himself.

We sat on the sand for a while. I looked at him again.

Jo: Why, are you tired?

He shook his head.

Taec: It sure feels like the first day we met when we were so crazy on the beach.

Jo: Yeah, our memories of the sea are the best. We went to the beach too when we were in Hong Kong, you remembered right?

Taec: Of course, lucky you didn't forget me back then like you did on the first day.

Jo: That's all you remember, huh?

He wrapped me into his arm and till my head was leaning against his chest as I put my arms around his waist.

Taec: I remember everything about you.

Then he whispered in my ear.

Taec: Especially during the concert trip Come to think of it our best time is always in Hong Kong.

Jo: Oppa! I punched him hard on his arm.

Taec: Ouch! Okay, okay, let's get changed and eat.

He laughed and pulled me up.

Next, we went to the aquarium. I was in awe again as I watched all the sea creatures as if it was my first time. We were holding our hands as we walked along the aquarium. I was too mesmerized as all the fish swam by in school, even when a stingray or turtle passed by.

It was amazing looking at them that I didnt realized I was left alone. I turned to Taecyeon only to find out that he had disappeared.

I looked at PD-nim and the staff  with my questioning eyes but they all just laughed while shaking their heads.

PD: You have to find him yourself.

Jo: Huh? What? Is he playing hide and seek with me?

The staff were chuckling and some of them shrugged their shoulders.

I turned around and searched every person that passed by. Just when I was about to reach the entrance, Taecyeon appeared with two cups of ice cream.

Jo: Where were you?

I was supposed to be mad but my voice turn out sobbing.

Taec: I told you I am going to buy ice cream, you were so engrossed and left me behind. Again.

He then handed a cup of ice cream to me.

Taec:You were even worse than when you were at the seaside, no..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter