8: Date#7 Concert Surprise

Can This Be Real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Today is the day of 2PM concert in Seoul. I arrived the night before without Taecyeon knowing. Ben Ge had already contact with Taecyeon's manager to access to his concert. He was kind enough to pick me up to the venue.  

I arrived there two hours earlier. Thousand of fans were already waiting outside at the entrance.

As I walk into their waiting room. The crew were all busy zigzagging here and there. The make-up team and hair stylist are all doing their job by now.

I spotted him as he sat at the dressing table while his hair is being styled. Nichkhun was the first one to notice me.

Khun: Hey Jolene please sit down first.

I bow to all the people before I sat down. Chansung was sitting beside Nichkhun. Nichkhun then whispered in Chansung's ear. Chansung laughed and slapped on Nichkhun's arm.

Chan: Hyung! Sau Zi (Mandarin: Sister in law) is here to see you.

He called out while laughing.

Jo: Hey, you guys...

Taec: Who?

He turned his head around, and looked surprised as he saw me.

Taec: when did you come?

He slightly shouted from across.

Jo: its a surprise... I am coming to watch you as a fan today

He smiled as he sat beside me.

Taec: So you bought a concert ticket?

Jo: Mmmmm Actually I got it from your Manager.

Taec: What? So hyung knows you are coming? Where is your seating?

Jo: Ehhh.. I dont know.

I took out the ticket from my bag.

Taec: Oh it's the front seats.

Jo: Oh yeah, I got something for you. I took out a bunny doll.

Jo: its a back massage cushion.

I put it on his back and let him lean back while the stuff vibrated.

Taec: Oohhh...This is nice. Thanks.

Junho : It's time to go on stage now.

Taec: I accompany you out first. I wanna see where you sit.

He took my hand and walked me to the exit. His manager then took me to my seat as Taecyeon watched me from the side. It is my first time to see a concert since my debut. It made me kind of excited waiting in the crowd. I wore a cap to hide my face partially and took out a LED Sign "택 연"(Taecyeon)

When the concert started, the fans went wild as they appeared from below with the spotlight beaming. The fans were extremely hyper as they were enjoying the performances shouting their names. The concert started with a few energetic dances before continuing into slow songs. They even show off their bodies in a y dance. They were partnering with some y dancers getting touchy everywhere, that made the crowd went crazy.

Although I felt a little detest as he held the dancers tightly while touching them. I had to stop myself from being jealous knowing that their Idol concept is all about showing their masculine side but I get to view and scan the other members as well. I found Taecyeon's body was the firmest, Aiya, What am I thinking. I hit my head and shove the thought away not letting myself fantasizing further.

During the third part of the concert, they were all walking out on stage to greet the audience, Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun came by to my position. I was in the front row from the stage. Taecyeon was rapping his part as he went down to the audience.

The fans were screaming as he stopped in front of me. Then he reached out his hand to him. The fans beside were shouting Oppa, Oppa as they were trying to get a chance to hold his hand instead. I hesitated for a while, then I stretched out my hand, he pressed his lips on the back of my hand. The crowd went wild again as we were casted on the big screen. I was blushing so much. Chansung and Nichkhun up there were smirking at me while giving me the thumb up sign.

And soon it came to the final part. They came out for the encore part wearing T-shirts which imprinted with their concert theme. They were singing while walking around taking selfies with the fans. Gifts, soft toys, scarves, towels were all thrown up on the stage.

They sometimes picked the gifts up when they saw their names on i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter