[7]

The Constellation of Unclassified Stars

 

(vii. saturn pendants and waterfalls)


 

Seulgi wishes that she is more than what she is now. More than a tanned daughter with dandelion feet running from a broken family, with a beautifully twisted sibling and jagged pieces of old fairy tale bestfriends that soon she will leave behind. She sits before the lonely pond in the middle of the forrest: small and still until she dip her hands into it. It ripples and it stirs her heart.

The wind blows, and she closes her eyes. Some days, she wishes to melt herself into nature. Nature is constantly changing yet still, and nature is wise. Wise, calm and collected. So much differences compared to her. She feels selfish for running away like that, running away from Soojung and everyone. Seulgi usually use her fists when problem arises, but it's Soojung. She can't use her fists with Soojung, fragile like a ripped petal.  

Soojung is leaving. It doesn't sound real in her head and it doesn't sound right when she tries to say it in her voice. 

"Soojung is leaving," she tries it again in a louder voice, and it still doesn't sound right. Her voice echoes through the tall trees, whispering the truth to each of their fellow beings. It rustles worryingly, as if caressing her head comfortingly, it's alright, it's alright.

"Soojung is leaving," this time, it doesn't come out from her lips, but from someone whose voice is usually the source of her irritation. It sounds more like the truth. More sure than the truth itself.

Seulgi's thoughts are too muddled with panick, worry and confusion to mind him. "She is leaving, Seulgi."

"She can't," she doesn't move as the boy sits beside her, loud and bumping her shoulders. Wonwoo won't be able to aggravate her now. "Why are you here?" amongst all her friends, why does it need to be the one whose presence irritates her the most, whose words prickled her heart the most, to chase after her? Why?

"You know why."

She levels her gaze towards him. "Apology?"

"More like words of comfort," he twists open the plastic bottle he found near the pond, and insert pebbles into it. 

Seulgi can't manage but to scoff. "Comfort? Your words are far from those. You shouldn't have come," Seulgi manages to come across as venomous, feeling as if her peace is disturbed by his mere presence. 

"I know that you're pissed with me, but you're more ticked off by the fact that Soojung is leaving," Wonwoo points out the truth faster than Seulgi's running which placed her in the second position, which is not so fast. But it's faster than any thoughts that keep molding into each other in her head.

"-it's not like she won't come back. It's not like all of us won't meet again someday. It doesn't have to be here you know," Wonwoo's assurance sounds foreign in her ears, because it doesn't sound like him at all. It doesn't soothe Seulgi's heart. She feels like whatever things that they have will be broken when they leave this place, this lovely town. When they separate, it feels like everything will be torn apart between the six of them. And she will change, too different to remember the current her.

"It has to be this place, Wonwoo. You know that." Seulgi's anger soothes down, softening under his tender way of speaking. He doesn't sound like himself, but it's better. It's better than all the Wonwoos she had seen.

"No, I don't. Places don't make people change. I know what you are trying to say. You don't want any of us to change right?" the force is imminent in his voice, clear and steady. He is forcing his opinion on her, but it's the truth so she lets it slide.

"Do you want your parents to change?"

Wonwoo is puzzled by this question, putting the bottle aside and tilts his head to look at her properly. "I don't understand why would you bring up my parents."

She sighs, tired of his questions. "Just answer, Wonwoo."

"No," and when it comes out, it makes sense. Seulgi sees them as precious friends that she treasures dearly. But it still doesn't make sense. Soojung is the only one who is leaving, and also him, even though no one knows about it yet.

"I'm leaving this town, Wonwoo."

Everything go still before Seulgi's straight and short eyelashes, squirrels knocking their front teeth to their nuts and the sound calms her a bit. Wonwoo doesn't move and stops talking.

Looking at her reflection in the murky and the vague deepness of the water, she sees her twin braids swinging limply against the wind with hairchilds escaping from her braid boisterously. Her overalls hang loosely by her right shoulder and by his silence, Seulgi predicts that he waits the right moment to push her into it.

"I'm also leaving, Seulgi."

"Wait, what? Why do you say it just now? Have you told the others?" Seulgi sounds angry, angrier and darker and more frustrated. She feels upset again that one day, when she comes back she will see less of the people she expected. Even Wonwoo. There is something inside of her heart that tells her it won't be the same if he is missing when she comes back one day. It will never be the same.

"Nah. I haven't told anyone except you. And why are you mad? You're also leaving, you should be worried that people are going to be more upset about you," if this is just like any other day, she would wrestle Wonwoo for wising up to her, but if this is just like any other day, they wouldn't be here and Wonwoo will be too much of a prick to let his concerns show.

"This moving thingy is bigger than all of us, all of me. I have to move. It's either me or my brother," she badly wants to shake off the fact that her family is not perfect in the ways that the sides are torn in half. "My father wants me in the city instead of my brother. He said he's already wild as it is in here. He can't let him roam even more leisurely."

When Seulgi explains all of this to Wonwoo, it seems as if Seulgi has grown a lot older than the other fifth including him. She suddenly appears to have so much burden to carry and be responsible for. She speaks with more sense, and he feels odd. He is not fond with the way Seulgi sounds right now, so much like a grown up.

He chooses to keep it to himself. 

Seulgi looks at the sky, wondering if the sky in the city will be as deep and blue and haunting as this one, striking her with nostalgia and scents of soil, rain and everything earthly.

"Well, at least you won't be trapped here. That feet of yours are ready to run to any place," Wonwoo scoop pebbles in his shirt, while crouching then goes back to sit beside her. "Take one."

"For what?"

"We're going to mess with the nature."

"Wonwoo!"

"I'm kidding, we're just going to throw these pebbles to random places. Anywhere, really. Talking without doing anything is boring." he shrugs casually, and Seulgi finds herself laughing at this side of his. The less irritating side of Wonwoo she rarely sees.

"You're weird," amongst snorts, she take she pebbles from his lap, dropping it into hers. "What's the reason for you to leave?"

Balancing the pebble in his palm, he tosses it  lightly across the pond. It hits a group lf greeny bushes, creating rustling sounds of disturbed leaves. "It's for studying purposes. They said that the school in the outside of this town is better. Said I have potential and stuffs," he shrugs his shoulders in a dismissive way. Wonwoo doesn't mention that he is doing it willingly, so Seulgi thinks that he was forced, just like her. Therefore, she emphatizes with his condition by patting his shoulders in comfort.

This is the image of Wonwoo and Seulgi without braids and spikes being pulled and their bodies not tangled into each other between kicks and punches and also headbutts, without the nasty words and insults, without tears and guilt. This is an image that is rarely seen, and this scene is only witnessed by the migrating hummingbirds, lovely red lady bugs hiding behind droplets of rain and leaves, skyscraper trees peering down at their small bodies, and the flowers between seulgi's legs, wildflowers in the colours of white, yellow and green.

He only gives an ambiguous look at her for a moment, then turns back towards the pond. "Worry for yourself first, Seulgi," Wonwoo throws another stone, now to the pond, stirring and rippling the surface. They stop to listen to the fall, and they hear none. Seulgi guesses that Wonwoo didn't throw hard enough, he thinks the stone is too insignificant and small to cause any effect to the ground. Just like them, mere children who have no say about what their parents decide for them.

"Before you worry about others changing, just think how you'll be able to stay the same while you're gone."

 

Æ

 

Their exams go by smoothly, with cram studies in Wonwoo's house as Soojung and Seokmin teach the lost ones along with Wonwoo. It makes them focus better somehow, by learning and knowing and believing that they will pass this together, that they will graduate together with pleasant scores and bright smiles across their parents' faces. Mingyu is able to compose himself for this exams at last, refusing to be embarrassed by his mother. He's tired of being said to be a disgrace to a family of both working teachers.

So, no, he is not doing it for his mother. He is doing it for himself who refuses to be seen being dragged by his mother to their home. To know Seungwan had seen him is an unbearable thought to forget. By studying at Wonwoo's house also upgrades his focus in studying, without having to mind the hisses and huffs coming out from his mother's lips if she catches him spending his time leisurely.

Wonwoo is good in all subjects, whilst Soojung has her grounds in History, Science and Geography (a little bit before the exam, she told him amongst her visits when she decided to prop her arm out of the blue on his opened window, that she is interested in learning the history behind Russia's communism, even though he doesn't understand the word itself, Soojung speaks about things he barely understands most of the times) and Seokmin is good at Math and English somehow. Yes, they have English in their school despite being in a town in the outskirts of the capital city. The curriculum demands them to learn it fluently, though it doesn't really affect them in any kind of way. Soojung's English is a lot better than Seokmin since it's a habit that is practiced between the family members of the Jungs. But theoretically, Seokmin tops her in that point.

 And when they finish the last day of their exams and wait for the results to come out, they hold into each other's palms hopefully. Ignoring the constant hisses in the back of their heads that whisper "Boys and girls don't hold each other's hands," because they see each of them as a part of each other, The Cosmic Children with its members as the parts that complete each other, a constellation of stars that form their own galaxy. 

When the teacher hang the results on the notice board that afternoon after the exams, they let go of each other and scurry to their feet, cutting through students. Mingyu tries but gives up when he can't even see the end of the students. One day, he will grow tall enough to not suffer any of this struggles of being short.

Wonwoo stands by his side, unaffected. "Why do you look so calm, Wonwoo?"

"I'm sure of my answers, so I believe I will pass," Wonwoo looks at his nails, biting the skin of his finger tips. If Wonwoo is not his friend, he will call out his arrogance, but it's only Wonwoo being honest and straughtfoward, like always.

"Oh, I see, I see," Mingyu agrees in a teasing voice and smile and Wonwoo punches him in the arm playfully while laughing. 

Seulgi bursts out from the crowd, eyes flying from one place to another then brightens when her eyes meet Mingyu's. "Mingyu, we did it! We all passed!" she shake his body with her eyes twinkling and smiling in the way Wonwoo would but instead, her lips push deep lines to her cheeks and her ears flutter and she jumps in happiness. "We did it, we did it. Wonwoo, we did it!" She skips towards Wonwoo now, jumping to hug him and when she does, he only stands rigidly.

Mingyu holds back his snorts while looking at Wonwoo who doesn't know what to do, her arms around his body, his limbs pressed by her skin. He can already hear teasings directed to them but it's Seulgi we are talking about, Seulgi who is brash and unaffected by teasings from those who are not close to her. 

"Mingyu, I got 90 for Science!" Mingyu turns to Seungwan's beaming face and he only smiles. Out of the three girls, Seungwan is the least that ever irritates him as she is calm, reserved and they never fought with each other. Like her love for flowers, Seungwan is like that as well. Sweet, understanding and dreamy. He never found any reason for him to be irritated by her, and Seungwan sometimes made him blush when she and Seokmin would talk between each other with lips near his ears close and almost touching. He doesn't understand why, but probably since he can't imagine himself being in Seokmin's position.

Soojung comes out, pulling Seokmin's hand from the jammed students. "You could have wait a little later, Seokmin! You know that you have problems with jammed places like that," Soojung worryingly grips his hand tightly, her eyes stare hard to the floor then she let his sweaty palm go when her eyes meet Mingyu. "Seokmin almost lost his breath down there," Soojung explains, crossing her arms over her chest, her hair in a ponytail today.

"Well, but I didn't right? Stop being such a worrywart, Soojung," he smiles reassuringly and slings an arm to her shoulders. 

"You should take care of yourself, Seokmin," Seungwan joins in, after deciding that watching Seulgi hugging the lives out of Wonwoo in happiness is enough as it won't seem to stop any sooner. "Soojung is going to leave, no one is going to bug you over these things when she's gone."

The loud cheers of students don't affect the painstakingly uncomfortable silence that suddenly envelops them. Seungwan seems to regret what she just said, Seokmin sighs even though it helps nothing at all in breaking this uncomfortable atmosphere. Mingyu remembers that he won't see Soojung again in the next few months, and perhaps forever. It will take a while for him to get used to the loss of Soojung's sudden appearances before his window, her knocking his window in the middle of the night to identify the stars and their names. His eyes dart towards her, who looks down somewhat guiltily.  

Seulgi and Wonwoo also stops, breaking themselves apart and Seulgi looks confused as if she lost her consciousness when she was having one of the happiest moments in her life. Then, she says the magic word. "Guys, I have something to tell you. We, me and Wonwoo, have something to tell you."

 

Æ

 

The sky is painted in the shade of pastel pink, and Seungwan loses track of today's season. Is it the end of summer? or spring? or autumn. She looks at the sycamore tree with deep ocean of orange over it. Seulgi is not sitting in one of the branches, but instead beside Wonwoo, in their circle of sacredness for the sake of friendship.

"When will the both of you leave?" Seungwan stays silent, and Seokmin is the one who is brave enough to ask them. Wonwoo seems fine, and Seulgi looks scared. 

Seulgi is quiet, and it takes Wonwoo to answer it after seeing Seulgi's pallid face (which is strange since she is sunburnt) from the tail of his eyes. "I think right after graduation. My uncle is picking me up, and Seulgi's father is his old time friend when they lived here. So, yeah. After graduation, we're leaving."

Soojung heaves a sigh so noisy, Seungwan feels something shaking her body in the inside of her mind. "Why should we leave at the same time? The time we have together is so short," Soojung's frustration leaks out of her fingers that latch to her neck, pressing her palms hard to each sides. In Seungwan's eyes, Soojung is thinking so hard about this situation. All the six of them, Seungwan feels, already know that being separated is going to damage their group and their friendship.

"We still have two weeks, Soojung," Seungwan touches Soojung's arm, sitting beside her. "There is nothing to worry about," being the hopeful girl Seungwan is, she tries to share her light with Soojung's diminishing one.

"It will be fine, Soojung. Two weeks are enough," Seulgi finally looks up, her tight twin braids dangle by the side of her hair. Seulgi clothed in her blue overalls and white t-shirt inside of it, and Seungwan wonders if Seulgi has discovered the fruit seeds she secretly placed in the chest pocket in her overalls, when Seulgi fell asleep under the sycamore tree and Wonwoo tickled Seulgi's nose with leaves and everything feathery. 

Seungwan closes her eyes. She doesn't like to see her friends sad like this: Soojung who proclaims the stars and the universe as what she is made of, Seulgi who runs, and will continue to run until everyone loses sight of her (until she asks them to find her, she's like that: little young Seulgi who runs so people will chase her), Seokmin who finds himself loss at words when he is usually the one who speaks up when Soojung's lips are shut tightly, Mingyu looking at Wonwoo and he looks as if someone just betrayed him, and Wonwoo-his eyes are thrown far away from them, the wind gushes by scattering his brown locks into a mess. 

"It's enough, we're enough, it will be enough. Everything will be enough, it will be okay," Seungwan chants this in her head, like a mantra, over and over, hoping it all will come true.

 

Æ

 

The next day and the day after that and so on, they enjoy and spend their time together with whatever plans and things they want to do. Soojung collected them on the first day, as she is the turning point of their world, and it's like a repetitive cycle they don't find tiring and boring at all. It's funny how after knowing they will separate soon, they change into a much better version of themselves. It's as if because they never imagined to be separated for their lives, the thought itself sounds impossible until time is ticking and the leaves are changing and falling.

They are the Cosmic Children for reasons that only Soojung know.

It's the eight day, and Wonwoo sits in the huge boulder near the waterfalls, watching his friends splashing water to each other near the land since Soojung told them to not stray far into the stream. He chooses to sit out of the fun since he's having a cold that he is currently hiding from his parents. They know this already, even though Mingyu has pulled on his arm persistently to join in.

Talking about Mingyu, with water reaching to his knee with boyish smiles and crooked teeth, droplets of the river dripping from his hair, Wonwoo feels guilty for not telling Mingyu that day, for not telling Mingyu first about him leaving. He is the closest to him, after all, not Seulgi. He must have found his decision shocking. But Mingyu doesn't mention anything about it and continues to treat him like the usual.

He recalls the first time they met, it was back when all the six of them were not friends yet, but they acknowledged each other's existence. He couldn't recall the time, but for sure he hadn't joined the soccer team back then. Their friendship was fast to establish. It only took an introduction from both of their mothers, backs pushed to play with each other, and they happened. It is always easier to form friendship when you barely knew anything, Wonwoo realizes.

"World to Wonwoo!" cheery and mocking voices snap him into reality as he can feel little splashes of water being shot at him from four small palms and jittery fingers. He squints his eyes close, palms covering his face and when he opens his eyes, Seulgi and Mingyu explodes into boisterous guffaws at his annoyed face and do a high five.

He run his palms across his face. "I swear, you two are so going to get something worse than this!" in which Seulgi and Mingyu looks at each other and stick their tongues out before running back to the water, shrieking an excited "Come and get us!"

But Wonwoo is not Seulgi who is riled up easily by things since he has always been the one who , and he won't fall to their traps. So he only shakes his head with a smile, and let his eyes roam to the laughing Soojung and Seokmin chasing each other in the water, Seungwan playing with flowers near the trees.

He lays on his back to the boulder, not caring if there are bugs since the sky seems like an interesting scenery to study these days, with clouds fluttering and moving by. He is able to slowly understand Soojung's fondness of the galaxy somehow, though Wonwoo prefers the lighter side, like daylight, sun, and clouds and his friends playing beneath it all.

 

Æ

 

"You shouldn't be here, Soojung."

"I know."

Soojung stands before Mingyu's window, the moon is up, up in the sky and the dark firmament hides Soojung from worried parents shuffling in their sleep back at home. It's the same statement and the same answer they do all over again, Mingyu pushing her away and Soojung insisting to stay.

"Come in, it's cold outside," Mingyu steps back and falters to the darkness of his room, and Soojung climbs in gingerly, her fingers gripping on the window pane. Soojung knows a thing or two about climbing and hopping to places, and having a friend like Seulgi who knows how to move her muscles for the right tricks, helps too.

"What is it again now, Soojung?" Mingyu doesn't turn on his light and Soojung no longer wants to question it since if he does, his mother will come in and pull on her ears also perhaps for tip toeing to a boy's room late at night, even though Soojung doesn't see Mingyu as a boy. Soojung sees him rubbing his eyes from sleep through her hair that is not tied and not braided. He sits on the chair by his table with school books and learning utensils. She chooses to sit in the carpeted floor, legs laid before herself, clothed in yellow pajamas.

"I'm moving away tomorrow, and I can't sleep."

He looks at her, in the dark Soojung's eyes still flicker a little with her glossy and sharp eyes. They just graduated today, and instead of feeling relieved, Soojung feels anxious. Even when their parents took of a picture of the six of them, arms around shoulders and cheeks stretched into buoyant smiles, the image that she is going to leave soon made her arms numb and her heart palpitating faster and faster. She couldn't feel Seulgi's lips pressed to her right cheek, and Seungwan's lips pressing into her left cheek as the camera's flash blinked into her eyes.

Mingyu stays silent for a while, thinking and pondering then he shuffles away, mumbling. "Wait, I have something here," whilst pulling out drawers, hands trailing and looking for something in the dark. Soojung watches him in curiosity.

When his hand seems to grab a certain object, he clasps it tight in his palm and he plops down in front of Soojung. 

"What's that in your hand, Mingyu?"

He's hesitant to reveal the object, since he was thinking of keeping it to himself, but it's not like he's fond of things like this. 

"Urhm, I found this around the house, and since you seem obsessed to all those galaxy stuffs and I don't, I think you'd want to have this," His palm opens like flowers blooming in spring, and Soojung squints and stares for a while to see the object.

"Is-is that Saturn?" her eyes marvel at the Saturn shaped pendant in his palm. She takes it, and lets her fingers trace on the surface, around the ring that circles over the planet.  She holds it up to his closed window, trying to see it with the help of the moonlight. It's pretty small, but for Soojung, it's beautiful and she likes it. No, she adores and loves it.

"Is this really for me?" her eyes fleet to Mingyu in the dark and she catches him staring at her. "Really? What's this, so out of the blue?"

"Well, yeah," he rubs the back of his neck, a habit that shows how embarrassed he is now that Soojung doesn't realise. "It's only the pendant, though without the necklace it-"

"No, no. It's enough, this is enough. Thank you, Mingyu," Soojung almost hugs Mingyu but she knows that like Wonwoo, he is rigid in the case of skinship since he is one of those boys that see hugs as a strange thing to do between opposite genders. But there were times when they did, and he seemed fine by it. Only sometimes, when he was too busy laughing with his eyes closed to notice they are in each other's embrace. 

"Is this your mother's? Is it okay?"

"You ask too many questions, Soojung. I want to sleep now," he brushes her question away and stands up, hoping that Soojung will go away. He is not sure if it's his mother's, but if it's hers and is important to her, he won't find it lingering in the front porch of his house. He thinks that he might as well give it to someone who truly will treasure it.

And she does go away. She gets up, her eyes still on the pendant, lovingly and adoringly looking at it, then climbs out after Mingyu opens it for her. The wind blows in and Mingyu shivers, he wants to close it fast.

But before that, before saying goodnight and seeing her walk back towards the window of her room that is right in front of his, he feels something soft and moist in his cheek. Like lily petals with droplets of rain in it, pressed to his skin. Soojung is too happy and warm even with her winter skin, to realise that she shouldn't be doing this to anyone. Not to Mingyu, not to herself when she is leaving. Especially, since she is leaving.

"This is bound to be a secret between the two of us, Mingyu," she whispers sweetly with a little laugh that Soojung makes sure to haunt him, then she is gone in the blink of an eye before he is able to conjure a reply.

The last thing Mingyu sees that night is Soojung's smile close to his face and the ceilings of his bedroom spread out in front of him like a limitless sky full of stars.

 

Æ

 

"I can't believe the three of us will leave you three at the same time." It's Seulgi with a cap over her head, her bagpack on her shoulders, and she's clad in cargo pants and a yellow t-shirt, a very Seulgi clothes in Seokmin's eyes. 

Families have gathered to bid their farewell, and here they are, The Cosmic Children standing, the ones staying and the ones leaving, before each other. Wonwoo doesn't carry anything since he already put his bags on the trunk.And that also goes to Soojung.

"Will the two of you attend the same school?" Seungwan wonders, flowers in her hand. This question is directed to Seulgi and Wonwoo since they will travel together.

Wonwoo shakes his head. "I don't think so. I heard that our houses are in different areas, so it's very unlikely to attend another school with this idiot here."

"Shut up, Wonwoo. You're the idiot one!"

"Not on the last day!" Soojung groans in the middle of the two, pushing their bodies from clashing into each other. It's still an interesting sight to watch for Seokmin, in all honesty. He is able to wrap his head around the truth that they are moving away, finally. 

"Anyway, I will send you all letters! The Cosmic Children needs to stay together!" Soojung pumps her fist to the sky when Wonwoo and Seulgi stops struggling to fight each other, eyes brilliant and young.

Mingyu sighs, with his eyes looking at Wonwoo's instead of Soojung's. "Cellphones are the trend, Soojung. It's easier that way-"

She shakes her head fervently, unaware of his lack of focus. "Letters are more affectionate! And I will send you all frequently!"

Then, Seokmin notices that Soojung struggles to say something. "I-I promise that I will be back, that we will be back," and she looks to Wonwoo and Seulgi as if asking for their permission and they only give a nod. "I'm not sure how long, but I think we will-"

There are words hanging by the end of her sentences, and Seokmin waits for her to complete it, only for it to be left hanging in the air of June. 

"I hope that when we meet again, we will still stay the same," Seulgi lets out her words softly, and Soojung wraps her arm around her body, pushing her close to her. 

"How much can we change, seriously? By the end of the day, we will still be idiots, especially in your eyes," this time, Wonwoo only laughs with Seulgi smacking him in the arm.

"Here, for the three of you," Seungwan hands them three different flowers, even to Wonwoo. He appreciates it somehow, and Seokmin is glad Wonwoo is no longer the prick that picks on people all the time. He is not sure of the names, but Wonwoo receives a blue flower, Soojung gets a red one while Seulgi is handed a yellow one. They are all beautiful and it's no wonder since Seungwan has grown them with care and love. 

When the adults call them to leave, the real farewell begins. They hug each other, and as for Seokmin, he hug both Soojung and Seulgi, with Soojung's fingers in the nape of his neck and Seulgi not forgetting to do their fist-bump that includes shoulders bumping and fingers dancing. It's ridiculous but it's their own kind of inside joke somehow.

"You're leaving, Wonwoo," after they hug each other, Seokmin lets him say the truth. No matter how he loathes Wonwoo sometimes, he is still his friend and he has lots of good memories of him. He may not be kind to Seulgi, but to Seokmin, he always is. Especially for the last two weeks spent together after their final exams. It was heavenly, it still feels like a dream to Seokmin.

"It's real, Seokmin. I'm leaving," Wonwoo wiggles his eyebroes before breaking into a smile. "I'll miss playing video games with you."

"You'll meet friends that are better players than I am."

"They will never be as good as you, Seokmin."

And they leave, taking some of the parts of the left ones with them, hands waving and windows rolled down to wave back in the hopes and wishes for another meeting, until their cars disappear into thin air. 

The ones left only wish to stay together and not be forgotten. At least, that is one of Seokmin's deepest desires between the six of them, and currently between the trio of Seungwan, him and Mingyu.

 


OH MY GOD, what a long chapter and sorry for the lack of update >.< I was having a hard time since my writing spirit is dying down...as in my passion is slowly decreasing. Since this is an important chapter with each characters point of view, I have to make it long.  But yeah, regarding my passion decreasing, lots of factors affect me, and one of it is actually the lack of feedbacks. Anyway. I mean it when I said that your feedbacks motivate me to be productive and such. I was pulling every idea out of me for this one since it's so difficult to write. Anyway, I hope that I will be able to pull through and complete this story, and tell me your thoughts about this chapter guys, since this is the turning point to the adult part (and lots of things happened in this story that will have an effect to the future).