defense

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

defense

Once consciousness hit him, he felt a weight on his shoulder slowly taking away the feel upon his muscle. Groaning lazily, he tried to push open his eyes and there he found her, being the reason he couldn’t feel his arm. Smiling thinly, Jiyong immediately blinked away the shadow of what seemed like a dream. Maybe he was too tired that his dream started to look so real.

His smile remained as he pulled his free hand and poked her cheek tenderly. And it was when he noticed maybe his dream wasn’t a dream at all. The tip of his lips stretched even longer, showing a peak of his white teeth. Jung Eunji, his Jung Eunji was lying on his bed, close to his chest, in deep sleep.

“Sneaking around, huh?” he muttered quietly.

Jiyong brushed away some of her messy strands, placing it neatly behind her ear so he could see her face. His fingers remained playing with her hair while he took a note of her hair color. It’s red today, not the kind of red he always had, hers was darker. It was dark brown the last time he saw her, and it’s been like weeks ago, or even months ago, he wasn’t sure.

Jiyong was barely in Korea for several weeks. There were some show and fansigning outside the country. When he was home two weeks ago, he went straight to Jeju and got no time to stay longer. Eunji too was so busy with her solo promotion, no wonder they couldn’t see each other for so long. To think about it again, he’s sure now of how long he hadn’t seen her. Five weeks and several days.

Now the feeling of longing grew stronger over the realization. He missed her so bad. And she’s only a breath away. Jiyong couldn’t help but leaning closer, so close that he could smell her scent, lavender and apple, and it only affected his eagerness to plant a soft peck on the tip of her lips. He stayed for two seconds, before pulling away and back to studying his sleeping girlfriend.

There was a shade of exhaustion under her eyes, maybe just as his. He wondered what her real plan for sneaking around his house. He didn’t tell her he was home, how could she know he’s here? And more than that, did she miss him too? It’s nice to think of it, to elaborate her reason. Eunji wasn’t the type who showed her feeling easily, it was mostly him. And the fact that she’s now next to him couldn’t stop him from smiling. The sweet her was rare, he needed to examine her habit to realize how much love she had for him. Finding this theory surely felt nice. At least their feeling was mutual and nothing could beat this.

She’s so quiet, one tender kiss had no power to disturb her. He wondered if this was like a proper rest she had after such a hectic promotion. Knowing this better than anyone, solo promotion would tend to give idol no proper rest. And he’s so sad for not being next to her this whole time.

Jiyong sighed, leaning forward for another kiss upon her temple. Eunji remained motionless and it was when he decided to pull away his arm carefully. It was numb, a giggle almost came out as he tried his best to not wake her up.

Getting up, leaving his bed, Jiyong went straight to his bathroom. He needed a proper shower, he believed. He only had one day off, tomorrow morning he would fly to Japan again. He wished Eunji was just as free as him today, so they could play together the whole day.

He groaned softly, feeling the water soothing away his fatigue. A thin grin plastered on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck. It’s nice, he let out some soft moan over the sensation, couldn’t recall perfectly when the last time he felt so loosened. Right, a good shower was what he needed the most.

It took him around fifteen minutes before he decided it’s enough. Jiyong grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter