jealousy

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jealousy

“Aren’t you jealous?” Bomi asked, pouting over the picture on her hand. It was too much, she thought, and she believed her best friend deserved an explanation.

Eunji though, the best friend of her, just shrugged it off as if it wasn’t a big deal. While jamming to his famous Who You, she continued moving her pencil, drawing some orchids on her music sheet. A small smile lingered, enjoying what she’s been doing.

“Oh come on, Ji. He almost kissed her,” Bomi was disturbed. She couldn’t take the issue just as calm as her. “And he posted in online, which as if, he wants people around the world know and see that! Ugh, I really hate this kind of stuff.”

“Chill, Bom, Sunbae knows what he’s doing.” Still focusing on her drawing, Eunji didn’t see her best friend’s eyes just widened, surprised over her reaction.

“JUNG EUNJI!”

And she looked up, eventually seeing how pissed Bomi was. And she burst into laughter instead.

“You can even laugh?” clear on her face that Bomi was annoyed. She put down her phone and looked at Eunji in the eye.

“Oh … mian,” she tried to stop her laugh. “First, like I said, Jiyong Sunbae knows what he’s doing. Second, it can’t be a part of the promotion. If I were him, I will do the same thing to promote my work,” she smiled, trying to make her friend understand. “Remember Jisoo posted our hugging scene on his insta? It is what so called promotion, Bomi-ah.”

“Oh, I remember that. And I remember your boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter