wonder

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wonder

 

Checking her watch one more time, she nodded more for herself before opening the taxi door. A small smile followed her move as she marched to a certain apartment building. The sun hadn’t even risen yet here Jung Eunji was, smiling with a plan and a bucket of flowers.

Her hand pulled out a pass card before she tapped it on the electric door, allowing her to enter the building. Humming a random melody she continued walking towards the building elevator, pressing a certain floor and letting the box bringing upstairs.

The light melody never left , keeping it busy while she got through the empty hallway. Now, reaching a certain door, she opened its electric lock and tapped four digits number that allowed her to come inside.

Closing the door while changing her sneakers to slippers, she then continued walking, passing a wide living room. Her goal was certain, that door. Opening it very carefully, trying to make less sound, her smile formed again, grasping a picture of his quiet sleep.

A chuckle almost escaped but she held it successfully. She found her action was silly, sneaking around his house for her own satisfaction. Well, she believed he wouldn’t mind it though. But still, this kind of habits was new. It only started when they started dating, and to be honest she enjoyed it so much.

Walking without sound she’s getting close to his bed. The flower bucket on her hand was then placed carefully on a desk close to his bed. She sighed deeply when she sat on the edge of his mattress, watching the way he slept.

She crawled closer, getting under his sheet and lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter