playlist

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

playlist

 

Today seemed indifferent, being the CEO of a huge world class music company Yang Hyunsuk did his routine like usual. Going down to his office, checking tons of files, listening to a bunch of demo CDs and etcetera, it was about lunch when he realized he’d been nodding and humming an unfamiliar song.

YG building provided songs for 24 hours and it would resonate inside the main building, including his room. Even though he would only be able to hear the faint melody inside his office, Yang Hyunsuk could tell this certain song wasn’t his artist’s song. He stopped what his doing, focusing his attention to the song.

“Wait,” he hummed to himself.

Appaya yakkhaejijima~

Bissogeul georodo nan kamsahanikkan~

And he didn’t know that voice, he’s not familiar with this soothing voice. It’s beautiful, both the voice and the song. However it was a big deal that he didn’t know both of it. To listen to it more clearly, he’s sure the singer wasn’t YG’s artist. The song, too, wasn’t his company’s style, not his style. It wasn’t that he didn’t like this kind of song, it’s just releasing such songs never slipped on his head.

Wait. It wasn’t the problem right now.

It’s YG building and other singer’s songs were played continuously in his building. It shouldn’t be happened, not even once.

The one in charge must be out of mind, he thought as he stood up. Planning nothing but scolding the employee.

And just when he’s about to enter the music controlling room he sensed something was not right.

“Yah, Hwang, what are you doing outside the room?” Yang Hyunsuk called the guy in charge while speaking in his usual questioning tone. And it successfully surprised the worker.

Jerking from his seat, he tried to manage a grin while his heart beat so fast like a mad drum. I’m going to be dead, he believed.

“Ah this … because…” he’s hesitating. Yang Hyunsuk caught that, his forehead curled, sensing things weren’t going as usual.

“Yah, shouldn’t you play our usual songs? What is this song? I don’t know the song, and the singer too. Hayi is about to release her album, shouldn’t you play her all songs instead?”

“S-sajangnim … we planned that too … b-but,” he leered his head to the black wall glass next to them. Yang Hyunsuk followed, but it’s not easy to figure out what and who’s inside. So, he tried to piercing his vision, walking to the glass wall. And he caught a guy, in front of the music control computer.

“What?” he gave up wondering.

“Um … this morning when I was about to start my routine, he barked in and … pushed me out, Sajang-nim.”

“Nugu?”

The worker was a bit trembling, but he actually knew he would get scolded sooner or later. While trying to apologetically grinning, he spilled the bean, “It’s Jiyong, Sajang-nim.”

“Jiyong?” Yang Hyunsuk peaked through the glass wall again. “What’s his doing there?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter