rumor

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

rumor

Face reddened, both hands clenched tightly, and Kwon Jiyong might not be able to control his emotion anymore.

“Oppa,” Eunji tried. Her hand still clutched his sleeve tight, asking his attention back to her. “Jiyong oppa, please look at me.”

And he did. Eyes flashed with suppressed anger, this time he didn’t plan to let go this issue as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“This is nothing for me,” Eunji reasoned. She made sure to smile, trying to help him ease his frustration, although it didn’t seem easy.

“This is not nothing, Ji. Did you even know how those ers call you?”

“No, I didn’t read those comments just like how you taught me before. And yes, this is nothing. They will forget eventually, and this is too just like what you told me. I am fine.”

Not pleased with how calm she was right now, Jiyong threw his gaze to the side. Yes, he did teach her about how these scandals worked and how they should handle them. It was so much easier when it’s about him, but it’s completely different now that it’s her who’s targeted.

“And your ty management, , I can’t believe Chorong made you continue working with them. They ing know nothing how to back you up!”

Jiyong frustratedly groaned, completely pissed off that he failed choosing his words. No. He had zero intention to mask his true feeling, no matter how ugly it might look. Eunji too had to learn how much he cared for her and despite she might not like it, he’s not taking it loosely.

“Oppa, seriously, what is wrong with you? This is also new for them, please understand.” From her tone only, both could tell, she’s pretty much flustered by his reaction.

“And why would you still defend them? It’s clearly they’re beyond stupid in handling this issue, and what’s more, they made you called words you don’t deserve! You have no idea how ugly and disgusting the words they used! I’m so mad that I want to punch Han Seungwoo myself.”

Certainly not liking this image of him, Eunji exhaled tiredly. She started to feel heat travelled down to her spine. “I think we should stop, I don’t think you will listen to any word I’d say.” She immediately turned her heals, choosing the wise solution for now.

“Are you going to defend him too?” and he’s provoking instead. “Are you going to use that he’s also new and know nothing too?” Added. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter