reason

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

reason

You love her that much? Why?

Kwon Jiyong lost for words as he locked eyes with his friend’s eyes. It wasn’t the first time he got this question and strange enough, how often he couldn’t find words to satisfy them.

“She’s Jung Eunji,” that’s how he usually answered. “People love her, why wouldn’t I?” He completed. Or, as he thought.

“Dude, that’s what fans said. You are not her fan, you are her boyfriend.” Dong Youngbae, or people knew him better as Taeyang of Bigbang, followed. Obviously, not buying his best friend’s words.

Jiyong threw his gaze to the window, feeling tired just now. Why do he love her?

“I’m just curious,” Youngbae helped, letting his friend know that he didn’t have any intention to investigate him. It’s true that he was utterly flustered when he first learned that his leader was dating the main vocal of Apink. Yes, he knew her, enough to learn that this pairing seemed too foreign to his understanding.

Jung Eunji had made her own name, she might be the main vocalist of her group, but she mostly known as one of the powerful vocalists in the country, beyond just an idol, Youngbae knew this much, possessing the same position in the group. Not only that, Eunji was also a popular idol-actress with remarkable project in the past, it might be years ago but people still couldn’t move on with that. When he first met her as Jiyong’s girlfriend, that woman possessed something Youngbae never seen in his leader’s past girlfriends. Something that enough to tell this female was different.

“I don’t know,” Jiyong finally voiced his empty word. “People always say we don’t need reason to love someone,” he tried, being best with choosing words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter