8.B: "You changed him a lot, Kim Jaejoong. If only you knew how much impact he had on you."

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter eight (8.B) ;


My phone vibrated, the alarm says it's past 5pm. I smiled unconsciously when I saw my wallpaper. It was Yunho and I, all smiles eating pizza in his car at midnight. We were parked in front of the glowing Namsan Tower. I remember what he said at that time, that we're going there next time. Next week.

Next time... he was really determined there would be next time. But really, our next week didn't happened.

I want to change my wallpaper so I went to the gallery only to find lots of pictures with Yunho in it. It was really my nature to take pictures of myself and random things that I adore. So I adore him too?

Funny how a person easily got a part of my life in just two weeks. Actually, it's been a month now.

What's the point of keeping this anyway. I was about to delete all of it when someone called me from a distance. It was Hyesung, Yunho's older brother. Fate was really stopping me from erasing him in my life.

"Hello, dongsaeng." The blonde smiled at me as he approached me.

"Hyesung-ssi..."

"Can I have a moment with you?"

He took me to the school rooftop so that only the two of us could talk in solitude. I waited for him to talk as I sipped the soda he gave me.

If you look at him, you would tell he's the opposite side of the Jung. The feminine version of Yunho. But still, he had this masculinity left on his body. He's really gorgeous with his blonde locks. Should I dye mine too?

"Yunho really doesn't know how to express and control his feelings well. He loves the grand piano in our house. Our mom taught us to play piano. When we were kids, he shoved the guest's son off the grand piano. He hates it when someone unfamiliar touches his property. When I arrived back here in Korea, all I can hear was a lonely melody coming from that piano. It was him whose playing the sorrowful piece. He used to play sweet melodies when our lovely mother was still alive."

My eyes widened upon hearing that fact. "Your mom passed away? I'm so sorry."

He shook his head, accepting my sympathy. "I regret leaving him all alone in that lonely house. I regret following my father's advice on continuing my studies abroad and joining him with his new family, not even thinking about my brother. Now I'm back, I would do my best to gain his trust again."

I knew it. Yunho wouldn't rebel like this if there wasn't a reason.

"Please don't live your life in regret."

The man who was once a rival, was actually lecturing me for love advice.

"You changed him a lot, Kim Jaejoong. If only you knew how much impact he had on yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter