"Why don't we go to a hotel and just do it?" His eyes glinted in desire.

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter six ;


I took a nap as soon as I arrived the house. My phone kept on ringing and vibrating, so I turned it off. It's getting irritating, I just want to sleep it off.

It's quarter to six in the evening when I woke up from that nap. The noise from the outside of my room had me awaken. My sister kept on banging the door so I groggily opened it. "Jae, there's a call for you!"

Scratching my head, I dismissed her. "What?! If it's Jung Yunho, tell him I'm not around!"

"But it's your bestfriend, Shim Changmin."

At times like this, I really need my bestfriend.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?"

"Changmin-ah, I'm going nuts." I buried my head on my lap. "Why must be Yunho, of all people?!"

"Hyung, you should be celebrating now instead of grieving. Tomorrow's the last day of the potion."

"Really?" I suddenly lifted my head and glanced at the calendar on the side table. Changmin's right. It's been two weeks. Time to get free from all of this madness. "Thanks for reminding me. But still, it's your fault."

"Jaejoong-hyung," I heard him sighed. "It's all up to you now. Good luck."

"What good luck? Are you kidding me?!"

But he hung up the phone already. That brat, seriously. He even said good luck to me. Wait 'til I get my hands on you Shim Changmin.

"Jaejoong, would you fetch Eunbyul-ie outside? It's getting dark already." My older sister asked me. "Oh, noona! When did you arrive? This afternoon?" She nodded. I followed her instruction and went outside to find my niece.

I saw her on the playground playing with a stranger. Wait, that person isn't new to me.

"Uncle Jae!"

"Why are you hanging out with my niece?" I glared at Yunho.

Yunho stood up and dusted off his pants. "She's your niece? I saw her playing alone on the playground."

"Uncle Jaejae, this oppa gave me a strawberry candy. You want some?"

"Eunbyul baby, it's getting dark so let's get you home. Your mom made you cookies."

"Yay, cookie!"

When we arrived at the gate, my niece left me with Yunho. Why isn't he leaving? It's getting dark outside. So persistent.

"You know I'm still mad at you right?"

"And I'm here to apologize."

I looked away, seeing the post lamps on the street lit one by one. "You know I'm not gonna forgive you that easy."

"Oh yes, you will. After I show you something." Yunho grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere. "Let's go."

"Yah! Where are you taking me?!" I shrieked upon riding his car.


I didn't know how a place like this exist. A big waterfall is visible due to the spotlight and the moonlit above. In front of it, there's a grand piano made of crystal glass. What a gorgeous sight.

"Amazed?" Yunho smirked upon seeing my reaction. "Not really." I replied, shrugging my surprised reaction from the view.

"Sit down."

Still awe at the beautiful place, I unconsciously sat down in front of the grand piano and opened the lid of the piano keys. It's all transparent, except the keyboard. It's too dazzling, just like the man behind me.

"I've never played piano for the rest of my life."

Suddenly, I felt a warm body leaning on my back. Yunho reached for my hand. I froze at the contact. He started playing the piano, guiding my fingertips to the black and white keys. I swear my heart is beating so fast; IT'S SO FRANTIC THAT HE CAN ALMOST FEEL IT ON MY BACK. MY GOD. HE'S BACKHUGGING ME.

더 많이 사랑했다면 좀더 솔직했다면이제와
(If I'd love you a little bit more)
이런 말들은 girl I can say
(But now these words, girl I can say)
다가설 수도 없다고 하지마
(I can't turn back, don't say you can't turn back)

He--I mean we played a few notes on the organ. His fingers are so long, too big on my hands but still careful on gripping mine.

"Give me one more chance... to be a better man."

He finally withdrew himself from me. Okay, time to breathe.

"That was Lee Minwoo's acoustic version of Un-Touch-Able." Yunho sat beside me and held my shoulders. "I'm sorry for today, I didn't control my temper. Don't be mad at me, hmm?" He stared deeply into my eyes, and it did so many things to my heart.

I can't bear to look at his eyes any longer, so I looked away. "Don't do that again."

"What, the kiss?" He laughed.

I gave him a scowl, but he just chuckled at my pouty face.

"I'd still do it anyway." He leaned dangerously, our breaths nearly mingling. I can feel the tip of his nose trudging my cheek. I could only stay still, I can't find my own defense.

He was about to kiss me.

No, not that torrid again! But it felt so good tho--what the am I saying.

Wait. Since tomorrow's the last day of the potion, I must put an end on this.

I gently pushed him, looking away. "Yunho... let's meet tomorrow night at Han River."

"Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter