"Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" He whispered.

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


chapter three ;


"Morning, my Jaejoongie."

J-Jaejoongie?

Such beautiful bouquet of flowers in my hand, I dreamily sighed. Wait, I'm not a girl!

I looked at Yunho, all dressed up for school. "Um... Yunho-ssi..."

"Call me Yunnie."

"E-eh?"

The notorious kingka could only flash his gorgeous smile--WAIT! "How did you find out where I live?"

"I've been following you since last night." He smiled sheepishly, and it gives me the creeps. The potion probably started to function last night, and he's now under the spell. Is this for real?

"You've got to be kidding me." I muttered under my breath, staring at him in pure astonishment.

Yunho didn't notice my distress and just looked at our house. "You won't let me in? I want to greet your family!" He said that in a cheerful voice. Unbelievable.

"T-that's fine. It's okay... Let's go to school."

He nodded in return, grabbing my messenger bag. "Y-yah! Give me my bag!" I exclaimed.

A warm large hand held mine and intertwined our fingers. "I'll carry your stuff... so we can hold hands." He grinned, pulling me forward.

NO! I must fight the urge to blush. He's just doing these because of the potion.

THE POTION! Remind me to kill a certain Shim Changmin later.

I started out a conversation as we walked on the sidewalk. "Do you... feel weird since yesterday afternoon?"

"Not really, why?"

"Do you remember what happen yesterday before you--" He was just staring at me, looking oh-so-innocent. UGH, it's so hard to explain! Especially if you're staring at me like that!

"How long are we on?" I asked this ridiculous question instead.

"We've been on for a very long time already." He laughed. "Seriously boo, you're the one who feels weird."

B-Boo?

"Come on, the bus is here."

The whole ride was silent for the both of us, but I can feel he was staring at me lovingly. Until we arrive near the school. I just realized our hands are still bind together so I had to pull him in a corner before we could enter the school premises. Yunho looked at me questioningly.

"Um... we can't just hold hands in school." I meekly said, prying my hands off his.

"Why not?" He frowned.

"People are going to misunderstood."

Yunho suddenly lowered his head and looked at me with sincerity on his eyes. "You're mine, I'm yours. Forget about them and just look at me."

He said that straight to my face without falter like, we're lovers for a very long time. Is the potion really THAT powerful?

As we enter the school grounds, students are starting to gossip around up. They're eyeing us, mainly our intertwined hands. Yunho didn't mind all of it and just proceeded on walking. How savage.

"Oh my God."
"What was that?! Tell me this is just a dream!"
"Oppa is gay? This cannot be!"

Neither I can't also believe it. Their Jung Yunho who was supposed to be as straight as ruler... is going all gay for me. But it's the potion working on him so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter