I thought you already forget about me?

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter seven ;


If you think I cried on my sleep, well no. What am I, a sissy little girl?

I'm glad it's finally over. I don't have to deal with an annoying Yunho. If it's not, then I'll have to play it cool.

But I just kissed Yunho last night! On the lips! And on my own will! What the heck am I thinking?!

The next morning I attended school without regrets. Be positive, it will be an ordinary school day. When you see him and he bugged you, just ignore him. Tell him you're drunk or whatever, just scram.

Speaking of the mentioned one, we bumped into each other on the hallway. I stopped just to look at him fully in the eyes. Surprisingly, he just walked past me. Yunho completely ignored my presence and continued talking with his buddy.

Oh... kay?

It's real. Everything's finally over between me and Yunho.

I should feel relieved, right?


Staring at nothingness, I thought about my encounter with Yunho earlier. Is it really possible to forget all the things we did? Did the potion finally lose its power? What the heck is that?! Ignoring me like nothing happened the whole two weeks. That Kim Jaejoong never existed in Yunho's life.

"Hello, hyung? Earth to Kim Jaejoong." Changmin snapped me out of my reverie.

"Oh. Sorry." I muttered under my breath.

"I know you've been thinking about Yunho. Don't tell me you've already fallen for him?"

"NO!" I strongly denied. "I mean... it's weird, it's like his memories was erased. He even ignored me at the hallway." Rubbing my chin, I pondered. "Is that the after-effect? Sort of having an amnesia?"

"Hyung, be true to yourself." He showed me a weak smile, then grabbed his things and stood up. "Have to go, history class."

What does that mean?

Classes resumed after the break and I saw no signs of Yunho in the classroom. Maybe he escaped classes again, just like how he used to be.

"Looks like Kim Jaejoong is useless now. Did they break up?"
"I told you, forever doesn't exist. My forever with Yunho does!"
"Yah, he's still mine!"

Screw girls and their vicious gossip selves. Don't ever make a move on me or else I'll ask for Eric's help.

Speaking of Eric, I haven't seen him since that day. Him and Hyesung-ssi. The double date was a disaster, all thanks to Yunho and his tempered attitude. Ugh, at the end of the day... I'm still thinking about him. Am I really falling deep?


Days passed by and still, no signs of Yunho came to me. Not even a message or two. No incessant calls and such. No bugging and erted talks coming from him.

Why do I bother? He's not yours to begin with, neither he on you. It's just two weeks, you'll get over it.

Suddenly, I stopped myself from my self-lecturing as my gaze fell to the coffee cup on the bedside table.

I grabbed the empty tall coffee cup, my hands caressed the messy scribbles written on it. As soon as he sent me home that night, I immediately ran to the kitchen to wash this used cup. I can't believe I took care of this thing when this had to be dumped in a trashcan already. I treasured it with utmost care, washed it until it's clean and made a space for it on the small table beside my bed.

Oh, I miss him. So much.

I took my phone from my bag and searched for Yunho's number. Should I call him? What will I tell him? I cringed at the thought.

I need sweets to calm my nerves. A strawberry parfait could do its magic. I should drag Changmin, I need a food buddy. Nah, he would just hog into my portion and eat it whole. That brat has no mercy when it comes to food.

So I made my way towards the dessert shop nearby and ordered a strawberry parfait. Hmm... if people use alcohol to drown their misery, mine would be sweets instead. Vanilla-flavored ice cream, banana split, chocolate sundae--I hope I won't get fat from all of these. I'll just burn it through exercise.

An hour passed by. All my orders went down to my stomach and I didn't feel like going home yet. If I do, I would lock myself up on my room and drown myself with the thoughts of a certain kingka. I need to distract myself.

An arcade across this store would do.

But as I about to enter the establishment, strong arms pulled me in a force and a pungent scent invaded my senses. A wet handkerchief enveloped my nose, making my head dizzy and lose my consciousness. Darkness surfaced my sight as I collapsed on someone's arms.


When I gained my consciousness back, I found myself securely tied in a metal chair. The place looks like an abandoned warehouse. There were brawny muscled men scattered around, doing endless chatting and puffing smokes. I'm sure they were scary.

I admit, I wanted a distraction. But not like this! This situation is too scary for me!

I pulled out my courage and quietly asked, "Who are you people? Why am I here?"

A rather thin shaved man, contrast to the men around noticed me and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter