I told you, this will be a long day.

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


chapter five ;


Tsk. How will I function if Yunho's forever clinging on my arms? This .

Yes, Sunday finally came and I'm now hanging out with Yunho, Eric-sunbaenim and Hyesung at the cafe. And I don't get it why Yunho look daggers on Eric.

"You didn't tell me we're going on a double date."

"Um..." I could only mutter as I look at Yunho whose eyes are still glaring at Eric. Sunbaenim didn't mind the hate he gets, instead he just played it cool and smiled.

"I don't want to go out with my brother. Moreover, with his boyfriend." Yunho dragged me away from them and sternly said, "Let's go, Jaejoong-ah."

I can hear Hyesung yelling at his younger brother. "Yunho, behave!"

When we exited the cafe, I tried to calm him down by holding both his cheeks, causing us to stop walking. "I'm sorry for not telling you! Can we just go to the flow?"

A few seconds of staring and he finally agreed with me, looking away. "Fine."

The couple managed to catch up with us. "So guys, where do you want to go?"

"Can we go on the art gallery downtown?" Hyesung suggested.

"Sure!"

Awkwardness and cold atmosphere filled in the entire car as we drove through downtown. Eric became our driver, Hyesung is on the passenger seat and both of us are in the back seat.

"Jaejoong-ssi, I found the girls who assaulted you last Friday." Sunbaenim glanced at me through the rear mirror.

"What? You were bullied?"

"Uh, yeah. You were absent last Friday." I replied to Yunho then looked at the rear mirror. "I told you I'm okay, sunbae."

Eric smiled grimly while driving. "People like them needs to be punished. I made them write an apology letter to the guidance councilor and I'll make sure they'll officially apologize to you."

"You didn't tell me about it?"

"I said I don't want to give more troubles. Sunbaenim was the one who saw me, and came to the rescue."

"Still, you didn't inform me. I am your boyfriend." Yunho hissed while looking outside the car window.

I sighed and said, "Sorry."

Ah, this will be a long day.


It's been ages since I went to an art museum. I'm not really into paintings and creative stuffs, but Hyesung suggested to go so I guess he's into arts. While trailing the Eric x Hyesung couple, us at the back were still in a sour mood. Well, Yunho to be precise.

"I like abstract. Guessing the concept in every abstract painting, I like the thrill of it." Hyesung smiled, looking around the paintings.

"Of course, you like abstract. Your drawings are so complicated." Eric laughed, teasing the blonde. In return, Hyesung hit him in the arm. So this is how they play. How cute, tho.

"Yunho, do you like paintings?"

"No." Yunho said in a cold tone.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter