It's time... to fall in love with me~

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter one ;     Breezy fresh air slapped my face as I enjoyed this perfect atmosphere. So peaceful. Everything is so damn perfect.   Just like the handsome man lying on my lap.   "Jaejoong-ah, can I kiss you?"   I dramatically gasped at his request. "Eh? B-but... this is a public place. We're in a park."   "Aww, come on~ just a peck."   "S-sunbae..." I blushed at his cute whining.   "Didn't I tell you not to call me sunbae when we're alone?" He whispered, getting closer to my face. "Please~? Just one kiss."   My eyes lifted up to meet his gaze. "Um... okay..."   I can't believe it! Eric-sunbaenim is finally in my arms! How can I refuse?   Okay, inhale. One... two... thr--       RIIIIIIING!       As I fluttered my eyes open, I glared at the alarm clock on the side table. Grrr! I almost kissed him! I was about to throw it when I noticed the time. Holy IT'S ALREADY PAST 7!   I quickly scram off my bed to prepare for school, took a 15-minute bath--Aish, that was the shortest bath time in my entire life! You see, my class starts at 7:30 in the morning. And if I don't get hurry now, I might get my first ever late slip in this year 2016. It's just the beginning of the year, I don't want to screw it up!   Anyway, I just had a french toast this morning and I feel thirsty but I'm now running off the bus and in front of the school gate...   It was already closed.   I glanced at my wristwatch and it says 07:36. What the heck, my efforts got wasted. I should've done an hour bathing if I've known I would be late like this--   "You're late, Kim Jaejoong-ssi."   OMG.   The man in my dreams. Literally. Standing in front of me. Despite the school gate's railings blocking his handsome face, I can totally recognize him.   Eric Mun. Mun Junghyuk.   Sunbaenim...   "Jaejoong-ssi, aren't you going in? I would report you to the guidance councilor if you are planning to ditch school."   Hold it! He called me on my name twice!   Friends, romans, countrymen! I would like to take this opportunity to thank my school uniform for having a name tag. My existence has finally graced the student council president! Assa~!   My thoughts were interrupted by the creaking sound of the school gate, allowing me to come in and to gaze more properly on the handsome senior student. I muttered my apologies as I trailed on him to the detention class. The punishment for the late students is to attend detention class that lasts an hour, preventing students to attend their first class.   "Do you know what time it is?"   It's time... to fall in love with me~   "Huh?"   , did I say it too loud? "N-nothing... I-I just... overslept this morning..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter