"Oh Joongie, you don't need a car to drive me crazy."

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter four ;


The gorgeous blonde man wrapped his arms around Eric. "Did you miss me that much? To the extent that you're going to move abroad."

"How did you find out that I'm leaving?"

"Jinnie, who else?" Who is Jinnie? Ugh, why am I eavesdropping? "Idiot, don't leave." Hyesung (I supposed it's his name) said, staring at him.

Who is this guy in his life?! I'm dying to know.

"You're already back. I've no reason to leave." The gorgeous blonde man happily buried his face on sunbae's firm chest, the latter in return played with his blonde hair. "Wait, is this for good?"

"Yup, stable. So call me Jung Pilgyo from now on. Get used to it." He smiled.

"No way I'm letting you leave again." Eric kissed the man's head. My eyes widened up from its original size.

Sunbaenim is... also gay?! But I thought--!!

"Eavesdropping is bad."

The . My heart almost dropped.

It was Yunho, a few inches away from my face. He was looking at the two men inside, all smiles on each other. I shook my head, realizing how bad it is to eavesdrop on other's private conversations. We left the couple alone and went on walking side by side on the school hallway.

"Eric has Hyesung already."

"You know him?" I asked, regarding that blonde.

"He's my older brother, Jung Pilgyo." Yunho answered.

"Eh? You're both Jung... It made sense."

I felt his hand intertwining mine again. "Why are you still longing for him? You already have me, Joongie."

I blinked upon hearing those sweet words. He was just telling it because of the potion. 'One shot', remember? Cut the crap, Jung! You don't know what you're saying!

Staring at our linked hands, I muttered something under my breath. "Sometimes I wonder if this is just a prank or the potion's doing."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! Let's just go back to the class." I shrugged Yunho's question and went back to the classroom. "Let's go to my chair." Yunho pulled me to his place.

Someone's occupying Yunho's chair, and it was the four-eyed student who previously sits beside me in class. Again, he was pushed aside. I think he felt glad because his original seat was finally returned from him. The other student who sits beside Yunho's chair voluntarily offered me his place, not wanting to get in trouble. Sigh, it's really convenient yet difficult when you have Jung Yunho in your life.

There's pros and cons.

Pros would be protecting you from savage fangirls (and boys), cons would be dealing with his rude and erted attitude.

But I hate both.

"You drive a car?!" I saw a car key on his things. "I learned to drive since I was fifteen. Now I'm eighteen, I even do car drifting." Yunho smiled.

I gaped at him. Isn't he awesome? "Wish I could learn how to drive too."

"Oh Joongie, you don't need a car to drive me crazy."

Forget that I told him he's awesome. Ugh, when will this love potion wear him off? Shim Changmin, you're so dead meat.


Today is a holiday so I played with my nieces and nephews. Yes, my sisters already have their own families except me and the second youngest sister. I was too busy the whole day hanging out with my family that I didn't think about Yunho. As if he really didn't exist in my life.

I left my phone on my bed the entire day and when I get back, there were lots of random messages and missed calls. All of them were from Yunho alone.

Is he that bored? How the hell did he get my phone number?

"Finally! You answered my call."

"Jung Yunho? Wait, how did you get my digits?"

"How many times do I have to remind you, call me Yunnie." There were rustling sounds of bedsheet on the background; he must be also ready to sleep. "I got it from Changmin. You were such in a hurry yesterday so I asked him."

That evil brat! I cursed Changmin in my mind. I laid down on my bed after my body dried off from a quick shower I had earlier.

I scanned the messages while talking. "You sent me a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter