Chapter 8

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaejung trying hard to not let a grin spread out in her face as she eyeing her phone screen.

From : B

Morning princess :)

I miss you :* <3 <3 <3

She clear as it’s not gonna be funny if she grin out of nowhere in the middle of restaurant alone. She is amused at how Hanbin trying so hard to bring back the normalcy between them. The haven’t met with each other since afew days ago since IKON is busy with their stage while she is busy filming her drama.

Back then, Hanbin never tired to call or message her first for 4 years. Almost every morning and every night. Sure, they are not texting all day long, but they have to atleast give each other greetings every morning and night. It have been an unspoken rule between them. Maybe now she should trying too, right?

After a long of internal debate, she finally decided that this time, she will text him back. She got nothing to loose, right? She already said yes to him after all.

To : B

Mo’ning :)

She thought do hard whether to put a heart at the end of the text or not. She used to do it i the past but now. . she is not sure to do it. So instead of heart, she put a smiley emoticon at the end of the text.

She smile as she hear the tone of receive message.

From : B

O.O My princess text me back !! \(^_^)/

I am doing my make up now. Gonna perform on Music Bank today. (>.<)

How you doing, jungie? <3 <3

She chuckled at his text. And she is so sure that he gonna text her a lot form today onwards.

Chaejung gasped as she feel a lips touch her forehead. She widened in horror as she eyed her Oppa smile widely at her.

“O—Oppa. . “ she clear as she try to hide her phone and lock it immidately. She watched.

“ What are you doing here alone at the morning?” asked Suho as he takes a seat in front of her. Chaejung try to still her heartbeat as she face to face with Joonmyeon.

“ Getting my breakfast before starting my filming today, Oppa. . .” said Chaejung as she sip her machiato and bagel,”I am waiting for my manager Oppa. . “

“ Ahh. . “

Lay suddenly sit beside her and Kai sit beside Suho as they bring their breakfast.

“ Morning Jungie. . “ said Lay sweetly. He showed his dimple that makes Chaejung awed in amazement.

“ Morning jung. . “ great Jongin as he absentmindedly chew his sandwich.

“ You love bagel and machiato?” asked Lay pretending to be surpised. As if he never gives attention to her. He know her. There is a reason why he starting choose bagel and amchiato as his breakfast menu since a few months back then.

Chaejung stare at Lay’s breakfast.

“ Omona gege. . . We have a same taste. . “ said Chaejung excitedly,” Bagel and Machiato are my favorite. . “

A little white lie won’t hurt, Lay smile at her as he nodded eagerly.

Joonmyeon only shakes his head. Well, Lay is okay. Joonmyeon know Lay so well so it’s almost impossible for Lay to hurt his sister. So he doesn’t need to go so territorial on him.

“ How about favorite food?”

“ Samgyupsal !” said both of them as they both giggle again.

“ Ice cream?”

“ Choco and cream!”

“ Movie ?”

“ Fantasy !”

“ You dorks. . “ said Jongin as he eyeing Lay and Chaejung giggle with each other asthey starting to stated a fact about them.

“ We have so many things that actually same. . “ said Chaejung gleefully.

“ How is it weird that all Lay hyung’s favorite is different from what the internet said about him. . “ said Jongin as he starting to grasp the situation. He smirk at Lay as Lay visibly pale under his stare.

“ Fans ususally do that Oppa. . you know. . I ever used a cheetah bag and they write a fact about me that I love cheetah motive on my thing. . “

“ W—well. . They doesn’t r—really know me. . “ said Lay as he avoid Jongin’s gaze and turn to Joonmyeon who is busy stuffing his face.

“ You know ge, sometimes we need to watch movie together together or go to ice cream shop together. . It’s gonna be fun. . “ said Chaejung as she wipe .

Is she asking me out? Grin slowly creeping on his face as an ear to ear smile can’t dissapear from his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter