Chapter 4

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Jungie. . Can I get a glass of milk ?”

Hanbin mentally slap himself as he said those words in the elevator. He doesn’t know why he said that words. He just panicked the moment Chaejung peek under his hat and he can’t help but to call her name.

The ride to her apartment in super awkward as they doesn’t said a single words after his stupid words. And Chaejung only nodded without saying much as she look like she doesn’t come back from her shock.

And now he is leisurely sitting in her living room while she warm some milk in the kitchen. And Hanbin can’t help to feel relax and cozy in her apartment. Her place is like this place that he wanted to come back after a long day of works.

Her apartement is like a normal apartment. Not really big but can make whoever who sleep here feel cozy and comfortable. The interior mainly on light brown with a touch of modern style.

Chaejung walk slowly to him as she put glass of milk in front of him. She sit in front of Hanbin as she stare at him. She carefully sip her own drink.

“ Jung—“

“ Please come home after you are done, Oppa.” Said Chaejung a little bit sternly,” It’s already past midnight and highly inapproriate for a woman to receive a guest at this time.”

Oppa. She only call him Oppa everytime she mad at him.

Inaproriate?

How many time they share room in the past while doing something inapproriate?

But Hanbin only taking his cup of glass as he really slowly drinking his milk. He know her mind probably in chaos. One thing about Chaejung is. . the more chaos her mind is, the more she appear calm and collected. But those blank eyes can’t lie to him.

He know his Jungie too well.

“You live here alone?” asked Hanbin carefully. He wanted to gather information as much as he can after all.

“ W—why are you in here?” Chaejung clear ,” Are you visiting someone?”

“ I had been stalking my ex girlfriend for two long years.”

Chaejung chokes on her drink as she try to wipe . She stare at him and she know him enough to said that there is no lie in his words. She look away after sometime. She takes a deep breath.

Stalking? Stalking me? What the hell he is talking about?

Is he probably drinking and doesn’t know a way back to his dorm?

Oh God ? What the hell am I doing letting him inside the apartment ?! How can she is so careless like that ?!

Oppa will definitely kill me !

Hanbin almost chuckled as he see a frown slowly appear on her forehead. A habit she pick everytime she trying to make sense of something.

“ I never knew you were a trainer. . “ said Hanbin as he clearing his throat,” You have grown up more beautiful Chaejung ah. . “

“ Oppa. I am so sleppy right now and I am not in my right mind. I don’t think I am ready to face or talk to you. C—can you please go home?”

She widened her eyes as Hanbin suddenly standing up. He kneel in front her as he put his hand at each side of the chair. Trapping her.

“ Jungie ah. . I miss you so much.” Said Hanbin sincerely,” I miss having you in my arms Jungie ah. . “

Hanbin trembling as he watched the blank stare chaejung give him the moment he said the word I miss you. Her eyes hardened as there is something something inside it that he fail to recognize.

“ Oppa. How is she doing now? Is she know that you are visiting me in the middle of the night like this? Doesn’t she will be angry if you said those words to me?”

Hanbin mentally pale as the colour drained from his face. What is Chaejung talking about?

D—does she know?

“The few next days after our break up, I came to your last show on WIN: Who is Next . I get a backstage pass from my Oppa through a connection. I see you there with her.”

“I—I—“

“I know everything Oppa. Trust me, I know everything.” Chaejung takes a deep breath,” I am tired right now Oppa, I will go to my room. The door will automatically locked if you leave the apartment. So, good night.”

* * *

Chaejung walks slowly at the backstage as the show will be held a in the next few hours. It’s the final show for WIN: WHO IS NEXT? She already spend so much time crying about their break up on the phone almost a week ago. Now she is ready to face him and talk about their situation.

She know it’s not the right time as he gonna have his final show in the next few hours. But she is so desperate as she doesn’t know when she gonna get to met him again. At least, she wanted to talk the reason why they have to broke up. Hearing his side of story.

She just walking leisurely as she doesn’t know a way to anywhere. But she have the faith that she will she him.

A week without him is a hell. She become a mess. Sleepless night. Buried herself into derperation as she doesn’t beileve yet that they already ended.

They are done. There is no Binnie and Jungie anymore.

A familiar scent catch her nose as she pass a quiet secluded area. She walk to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter