Chapter 17

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Cut!!” the director scream from his seat once again,” Lay! You seriously need to be serious on this. . “

Lay only smile apologizely to the director. He takes a deep breath as he look at Chaejung who smile on him warmly.

“ It’s okay gege, just a little bit more force. . “ said Chaejung with a smile. It’s a scene where the couple have a fight and Lay accidently push the woman to the pool before he jump himself and rescue the woman. But Lay keep getting wrong since he can’t just actually push Chaejung and she doesn’t even wet yet.

“ But I can’t—“

“ Sttt. . Calm down ge, all you have to do is push me more. . “ said Chaejung,” I can swim quiet well ge. . So don’t worry. . “

Chaejung smile warmly again.

“ You need to do this Lay. . It have been seven time you are doing things wrong. . I want to move on from this scene soon. . This is the last one, okay?!!”

“ Ne!!” said Lay quietly.

“ Just do it Oppa. . Push me to the pool. . “

“ Okay. . “ said Lay nervously.

Lay takes a deep breath as he settle for his expression.

“ READY?!! ACTION?!!”

Lay stare at Chaejung angrily before he push her. Chaejung gasp as she feel her body going down to the pool. She shriek as she feel water started to swallow her. Lay widened his eyes before jump with her to the water. Doesn’t care about the scene anymore.

“ CUT!” the director scream with a satisfies grin. This is what he like. Lay expression is priceless and his consiousness to just jump into the water makes the scene more real.

Lay reached for Chaejung by her waist. Pulling her to his embrace.

“ I am okay! I am okay!!” said Chaejung trying to catch her breath.

But what caught Lay’s attention was not what she said. It’s just how Chaejung perfectly fit in his embrace that he looks so fragile and vulnerable that he wanted hug the life out of her. Chaejung groaned as she trying to clean her face from the water as she doesn’t realize the close proximity between them or the fact that she is in Lay’s embrace.

Then she stare at Lay. Noticing his worried eyes and blank face before an idea pop into his mind. There is mischiviousness in her eyes before she push Lay and shove him under water while giggle madly.

“ Yah!!!” shriek Lay like a girl.

“ Yah!!” imitated Chaejung,” Since when we are using banmal with each other Oppa?”

Chaejung laugh madly as she swam away from him and reach for the pool ladder. But before he can swim away, Lay caught her legs and pull her underwater. Chaejung gapes as she trying to fight him. Both of them laugh madly as they try to push each other.

“ Yah! Stop playing in the water! We got still a lot of scene! Quit playing will you!” said Suho from the pool. But he smiles anyway watching their interaction. Everything gonna be alright because he know sooner or later his sister will fall for Lay.

* * *

Hanbin gritted his teath as he stare at his wrist watch.

“ Two hours. . “

Hanbin takes a deep breath. It’s supposed to be their date night but now he is not sure anymore. He already prepare anything for this night because they rarely met this week and he have to go to Japan for sometimes and now Chaejung is not in her apartment.

And the worst is. . she doesn’t even pick up her phone. He wonder how busy is she that she doesn’t even pick up her phone? So she is busy now? He is busy too. . He has a lot of practice and recording but he still makes time for her.

Hanbin takes a nother deep breath. Their morning has been wonderful with the promise that they gonna have a date. Chaejung starting to filming her CF today and she said that it won’t take long. Because CF usually short and doesn’t take a lot of her time because she tell him herself that it’s only a few scene. But think again, maybe she have to retake the scene over and over again so the result gonna be perfect.

But the he frowned.

Maybe her co-star is so stupid that they have to retake the hugging scene over and over again.

Hugging? Retake?

“ Grr. . “ Hanbin growled as he imagining how SMART her co-star is that they have to retake the hugging scene?! Or even. . KISS SCENE?!

And now he have to wait fro his actress girlfriend who have to retake a hugging or kiss scene with some stupid actor—

Ding

The door of her apartment opened as indication someone just entered the apartment.

“ Binnie-ah. .  “ said Chaejung sweetly. She walk fastly and takes a seat beside me on the couch,” Mianhae. . Mianhae. . Oppa. . “ whined Chaejung using her aegyo on max.

Hambin almost smile seeing her cuteness.

Almost.

“ Kim Chaejung. . “

“ You must be hungry already as you call me with my full name. . Mianhae, Oppa. . “ said Chaejung with batting her eyelashes. Lately, everytime Chaejung call him Oppa, he always have stupid smile on his face.

He doesn’t know why. He just did.

But now he hold his smile because he is ANGRY.

“ I am waiting for two hours. TWO HOURS!” said hanbin quietly but with pressure with every words so Chaejung can understand how he feels.

“ Mianhae Oppa. . “ pouted Chaejung,” But my co star is new on acting so we have to keep re-taking scenes because the director doesn’t satisfied with the first take. . “

As if there is someone who just blow his mind. His assumption is right. There is some stupid co-star who retend he can’t doing the acting right so he can re-take the kis—

“ So. . you keep retaking the kiss scene ?” asked Hanbin full of sarcasm.

But then Chaejung stare at him weirdly.

“ Kiss scene? What ki—“

“ Is not kiss scene? Then what? Bed scene?? You have to keep re taking that?”

“ Bin I think you mis—“

“ What? I am misunderstanding? Then let me remind you! I am here all alone for two hours because my girlfriend have to retake kiss scene with some stupid actor from stupid agency!!” sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter