Chapter 5

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To : My Jungie

Morning Jungie, have a great day.

Don’t forget to eat :)

 

He press the send button on his phone. He have been constantly giving her message evey morning and night before he sleep even though she doesn’t respond at all. He tried to call her but her phone call will just come to a voice note.

He takes a deep breath as he stare at the window. They gonna have their performance on Music Bank today.

Hanbin look at new notification on his phone.

Your tulips has been delivered

Hanbin smile as he read the message. Tulips is her favorite flower and he wanted to send her flower everyday to show her how serious he is.

“ You know Chanwoo, a few days ago I got a call from KBS. . “ said the manager who is currently driving their call. All their member is busy on their own. Bobby choose to listening music through his earphone. June and Jinhwan snuggle with each other as they sleep in the back seat. Donghyuk , Yoonhyeong and Chanwoo giggle as they whispered with each other.

“ What call hyung?”

“ They gonna make a new drama and asked your apperance. . maybe for the few first episode or I don’t know. . “ said the manager.

“ But we have been so busy with the promoting our album hyung. . I don’t think I got time. . “ said Chanwoo as he pout. Yoonhyeong patted the maknae head as he baby him.

“ Do you who is other actress that casted on the drama?” asked the manager teasingly as he eyeing Hanbin. But Hanbin only stare outside the window.

“ Kim Chaejung. . “

“ What ?!” The moment the manager mention her name, all the guys turn their attention. Even Bobby take off her earphone. Even Jinhwan and June gaped with the sudden shout and wake up from their sleep.

They know how much Hanbin crazy over Kim Chaejung.

“ Uri Chaejungi?” asked Bobby teasingly as he eyeing Hanbin.

“ What—What happen?” asked June as he doesn’t know what they are talking.

“ Chanwoo got a cast with Uri Chaejungie on a drama.”

“ She is not your Chaejung . . “ spat Hanbin as he throw his hat. He sulk as his mood doesn’t get any better.

“ What do you think?”

“ Hyung . . I think it’s not a good time for Chanwoo to take a drama. . We are promoting our first album and it will get crazy until the end of the year. . “ said Hanbin reasoned.

No way he will let met Chaejung.

Moreover the maknae. He is the epitome of flirt monster.

“ I smell someone is jealous. . “ said the manager hyung teasingly. If there is something that could make Kim Hanbin so worked up, then it will be when they talk about Kim Chaejung.

He thought that hanbin is one of a die hard fans of Kim Chaejung.

“ I wanna do it hyung. . I wanna do it hyung. . “ chatter the maknae teasingly as this is the only time when he can bully his Hanbin hyung. He have a wicked smile on his face,” Who knows. . I can take picture together with Chaejung noona. . Just the two of us. . “ said the maknae as he emphasis the two words.

“ I don’t know. . I have to talk to boss first. . “ said the manager as he laugh seeing distraught face on Hanbin.

* * *

Chaejung rest her head in the couch as she waiting for her manager. Her manager currently having meeting with one of the director in the company about some contract and she just rest herself in the couch while sipping her favorite machiato. She close her eyes as her mind start to wandering about the flower.

Tulips. She receive a bouquet of tulips today. And she is know damn well who send that flower. Only one person who know that she loves tulips. And he doesn’t have to guess the possibility.

She takes a deep breath as she feel like walking on edge with Hanbin present. He is entering her life again is like a rollercoster ride.

The feeling—

“ Ah jungie here. . “ said a voice. Chaejung opened her eyes. She widened her eyes as she stare Lay smiling at her in front of her eyes. She automatically wanted to stand up and hitting Lay’s forehead in the process with her forehead.

“ Ah. . “

“ Ah. . “ both of them moan at the same time while rubbing their forehead.

Lay look at Chaejung. She is so beautiful that he can’t take his eyes off.

“ You scared me, ge. .” whine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter