Chapter 10

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sound of giggle resonated through the kitchen as the two person tangle themself with each other at the kitchen counter. Hanbin stare at the girl who is currently in his embrace.

“ The water already boiling. .” gigle Chaejung as she try to push Hanbin away as the guy practically keep nuzzling on her neck or hair. Hanbin smile as he pull away and took out the soup base. He pour it on the boiling water.

“ Really. . I will have a bloated face tomorrow. . “ grunts Chaejung as she eyeing the delicious ramen. Chaejung currently leaning against the counter as Hanbin standing in front of the boiling water.

Hanbin come to her apartment at almost midnight and he bring two pocket of ramen with him. She shakes her head as she remember the old days.

The have been together since their middle school days. In the past, they didn’t know how to cook or make a food. So they often eat ramen in Hanbin’s house and get a scold from Hanbin’s mom because they feed little Hanbyul a piece of noodle.

“ Then we will be bloated together. . “ gigle Hanbin as he dump the noodle. Hanbin takes a step at her direction as he pin her again against the counter. He sniff her hair as he circle her tiny waist against with his hand.

“ God, I miss you. . “ said Hanbin seriously as he moves their body back and forth.

He pull aways after some minutes and shower her face with kiss. Starting for her forehead, her two eyes, her nose, her two apple cheek before leaning a bit longer on her rose-petal lips.

“ Yah !! The ramen is done. . “ giggle Chaejung as she push him again. Hanbin widened her eyes as he moves his body reluctantly to tend at their ramen. Chaejung giggle at him as she takes two bowls and two chopstick from the cupboard.

They are sitting on the floor with the ramen on the living room table. They starting to eat the ramen, reminiscing their old days.

“ So. . how is your day? Is everything okay?” asked Chaejung. Both of them gasped as their memory landed back on their school days.

“ How is your day ?”

“ Today I met this famous hyung and takes a picture of him. . “

“ Today I got perfect score on math. . “

“ Today I audition for this entertainment and the luck is not on my side. . “

A simple question but Chaejung and Hanbin never tired to hear it from each other. As they try to learn about each other’s life, purpose and dream. A sign that they are care for each other and they try to understand each other.

Chaejung widened her eyes as she watced tears starting to flow from Hanbin’s eyes. She put down her chopstick before moves closer to him and bring him to her embrace. She pat his back carefully.

It doesn’t long before Hanbin is okay as he giggle and bite on her shoulder playfully. Earning a slap on the arm from Chaejung as she pull away.

“ What is that about?” asked Chaejung.

“ It just. . It have been so long since someone asked me those question. . About how is my day as they wanted to share my burden with them. . Ask if everything okay—if I am okay. . “ said Hanbin deeply moved.

One of the reason why he loves Chaejung so much is. . With her, he never afraid to show her his flaw. Because she always give that kind of security that no matter what that happened to him, she will always stick around. Beside the fact that she is the one person that completely make him put his guard down of course.

And a simple things like question about his day is one of the most touching thing for him now.

In the past, he never apreciate how much the question mean for him. But now. . he know how much it mean.

Nobody in the past two years ever asked him how is his day or is everything okay. As he is always looking so strong, sometimes arroagnt and hot tempered, they always assume that he is always okay and can take care of everything.

Being leader has a plus and minus. The minus of course, he have to always staying strong for all . Showing them that he has no weakness—in this matter is mellow feeling—as he always have to take care of all the member. Putting them back everytime they are down, correcting their mistake, keep them in the track to make IKON better. And sometimes it’s so tiring for him.

“ So. . how is your day? Is everything okay?” asked Chaejung one again as she hold his hands. Slipping her finger between his finger. They lend their back on the couch behind them.

“ Not really eventfull. . Just attending some schedule here and there. . And now that I have you back, I am okay. . “ Hanbin put his head on Chaejung’s lap as he kiss Chaejung’s hand like always,” How is your day, jungie?”

“ Well. . My drama shoot ended early today so I can back early to the apartment. .” said Chaejung,” Aren’t you tired? You don’t have any schedule tomorrow?”

“ I have schedule on the evening. . And I already tell the member that I won’t come back to the dorm tonight. . “ said Hanbin.

“ You are staying here?” gaped Chaejung. Hanbin look at her before he rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter