Chapter 12

Fight For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaejung takes a deep breath as she eyeing the crowd of MAMA 2015 red carpets. All of her career life, she only been to an award ceremony for  a few times. Maybe seven or eight times and still amaze her how all the paparazzi bombarding all the idol with the flash of camera. It’s not like he hates it, but the flash is not really good for her eyes.

“ Noona. . gwencanha?” asked Yeo Jin-Goo as they have to come to the red carpet on pair. And since she is presenting the award in pair with Yeo Jin-Goo so she have to come together with him.

Chaejung give him a warm smile.

“ Gwencanha. . It just I am nervouse everytime there is this much of paparazzi. . “

“ Gwencanha Noona. . You can hold me nothing gonna happen. . “ said Yeo Jin Goo like a gentleman he is.

“ Aigooo. . our sweet dongsaeng. . “ cooed Chaejung as she pinch his check. Yeo Jin Goo only smile bashfully with the affection. They only been together on one drama before where she played the role of Jin Goo twins sister despite their difference appearance.

Chaejung and Jin Goo gracefully came out from the van as the paparazzi turn the head of their camera to their direction.

The flash of the camera keep attacking her face as he trying hard to not close her eyes.

It won’t be funny if all of her picture on the red carpet posted with a closed eyes.

She carefully makes her way of the red carpet. Waving here and there as she is not sure who is she waving for. It just the ethic of red carpet.

As she makes her way, she spotted a few of her SM mates who is coming almost all together. She spotted her Oppa who is currently possing for the group photo in front of all the paparazzi.

After a few chit chat about the dress and the brand, Chaejung and Jin Goo stop at the baner of MAMA for possing so the paparazzi can take the picture with other presenter.

 

As she makes her way out of the red carpet, she can see on the corner of her eyes that IKON just entering the red carpet and start possing in front of the banner.

She pretend to not look at how dashing her Hanbin as the guy glance at her direction and showing his smirk. She rasied her eyebrow at him before silently wink at him.. She only smile as she makes her way to Moon Hee Jun, Shin A Yong and Z-Hera as the red carpet’s presenter.

* * *

Hanbin look at the stage as Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Chaejung entering the stage for the awarding of Best New Artist. He smile knowingly as he eyeing the dress that looks so amazing on Chaejung. The dress fit perfectly on her S Shape body and emphashis her collarbone that he loves and her long legs which is playing peek-a-boo with her dress. 

She is beautiful and he know for a fact that her kind is beauty is quiet rare in Korea. Her beauty is natural beauty. 

He can hear snicker as they eyeing him.

“ Mwo?” asked Hanbin confusedly.

“ Hyung. . I think all the man here eyeing your woman. . “ said Chanwoo while he giggle amusedly. He stare at his surrounding and true enough. All the man started to whisper with one another.

“ Ahh. . she is beautiful. . “ said Mino who is sit not really far away from him.

“ Yeah. . who is she again?”

“ It’s Kim Chaejung . . “ said someone from the back.

“ A rookie actress who is currently very popular among youngster. . “ said someone again.

“ She is so cute. . “

“ She is y as hell. . “

And with each comment, Hanbin can feel how he is starting to tense on his seat with each passing minutes. He doesn't like it. He doesn't likeit how he can't tell all the guys to off and stop make a googly eyes to his woman. He doesn't like it how he can't tell the world that she is his and his alone. He doesn't like it that her beauty is enjoyed by all those moron around him. 

He wanted her to only beautiful to him. He wanted to shield her beauty from others' eyes. 

It is funny how he is supposed to be tense since IKON nominated on this award but instead he is tense because all these idol bastard started to eyeing his woman. He only huff as she start her speak with Yeo Jin Goo.

That woman will receive her punishment. She is showing too much skin for a God’s sake !

“ And the winner for the Best New Male Artist is. . IKON !!!!” He gasped as the member started to hug him.

He slowly makes his way to the stage with IKON member. As he is the leader, he makes his way first to Chaejung, ignoring Yeo Jin Goo who is too close to his Chaejung. He doesn't like it when this kid talk to his Chaejungie and can pose beside her without any scandal or haters. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter