IX

Mr. Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon couldn’t wait for Nichkhun to arrive at the golf course. He planned out the scenario in his head on how things were going to happen the moment his bestfriend meets Yoona’s bestfriend. Actually, he repeated the imaginary scenario to the point he was smiling goofily by himself in his chair under the shade where he was waiting patiently. Nichkhun better not bail on him because he came fully prepared for this meeting, and would be disappointed if his plan would fail.

“Where is he?” he checked the time on his watch, noticing his friend was five minutes late.

Someone tapped on his shoulder from behind along with a greeting. “Hey Taec!”

Taecyeon turned around, grinning back at Nichkhun. “Hey bro, how’s it going?”

“Sorry I’m late man, I decided to bring someone with me today at our golf session. If you don’t mind at all.”

“Oh? Who is it?”

Nichkhun looked over his shoulder, waving at the girl who was walking towards them. “I hope you didn’t mind me bringing Yoona along!”

Taecyeon felt his soul ascending from his body when he heard his assistant’s name. Yoona?! Of all people, Nichkhun just had to choose Yoona as a guest to their little golf meet-up. Was his plan going to fail now? No way, he won’t give up now.

“Wait, why is Taecyeon here?” Yoona shot Nichkhun a confused look, not really in the mood to see her boss during a weekend.

“He’s the one who invited me, Yoona,” Nichkhun chuckled, placing his golf bag down on the ground. “Shall we get started?”

Taecyeon shook his head. “Nope not yet, I’m still waiting for my guest to arrive.”

“You brought someone along too?”

“Of course,” the CEO covered up his disappointment with a grin on his face. “I would love you to meet her as well man,” he said, waving towards another female who looked thrilled to be visiting the golf course.

Yoona couldn’t believe who she was looking at. What was her bestfriend doing here? She had a sudden flashback to the time Taecyeon made an impromptu visit at her apartment, casually asking for Yuri’s number. Oh no, was her boss actually hooking up with her bestfriend?

On the other hand, Nichkhun was stunned at how beautiful the woman was as she jogged towards their direction. Her black hair, tied up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a small high waisted white skirt and a red polo shirt; his favorite color. How could someone appear so gorgeous in that kind of outfit?

Taecyeon was just smiling in satisfaction, knowing how Yuri already had Nichkhun’s attention by the way he’s staring at her. Guess his plan could turn out well after all, even if Yoona was present. He definitely knew Nichkhun’s weakness for girls who could play golf and now that Yuri was here to prove it, his luck was only getting started.

“Nichkhun! Meet Kwon Yuri, a friend that I got along with recently, and Yoona I suppose you’re very close with your bestfriend?”

Nichkun offered a hand eagerly. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Yuri. I’m Nichkhun, or you could call me Khun.”

Yuri bowed her head slightly in response, and shook hands with him. “It’s nice to meet you too Nichkhun,” she had stars in her eyes, because she didn’t expect Taecyeon’s bestfriend to be so charming.

Yoona saw Taecyeon’s obvious look in his eye that indicated he was up to something, as well as his coy smirk tipping the corner of his lips. “We need to talk,” she mouthed over to Yuri. Her bestfriend replied with a subtle shrug.

“Okay! Let’s get started everyone!” Taecyeon clapped his hands together, grabbing his golf club from the back of his golf cart.

The guys filled out their small score sheets as they prepared to start for one game. Nichkhun nudged his bestfriend by the arm and whispered, “Where did you meet Yuri?”

“Oh you know, just met her by accident and found out she’s Yoona’s bestfriend,” Taecyeon decided to play it cool. “She’s an awesome player at golf, I actually think it’s one of her favorite sports.”

Nichkhun smiled, stealing a glance at Yuri behind them. “Really?”

“You bet bro.”

Yoona and Yuri chatted in hush tones while they wrote their names on the score sheets. “Yuri, did Taecyeon actually invite you here?”

“Yes,” Yuri nodded. “I didn’t know why, but I just said yes because I got too excited. But now meeting that new cutie up front,” she pointed at Nichkhun in secret. “I think I may have found a guy even cuter than your boss.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yep,” Yuri sighed, keeping her eyes on the foreigner. “Where is he from again? Is he from Thailand?”

“Yes.”

“Oh gosh, no wonder he’s so cute. He must be mixed.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter