X

Mr. Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know, Yuri’s really nice.”

Yoona looked up from her plate, and she noticed Nichkhun was grinning from ear to ear. She smiled, knowing how Nichkhun and Yuri had been going out together after their first meeting back at the golf course. She knew all about their little meet-ups since Yuri couldn’t stop talking about him. In all honesty, Yoona was more than glad that Yuri and Nichkhun found each other because their compatibility was perfect.

“Do tell,” she teased. “You were all she talked about last night.”

Nichkhun blushed red at that piece of info. “She’s just amazing,” he shook his head, taking a quick sip of his drink. “And very down-to-earth.”

“Trust me she’s fun to be with. Especially when she gets really comfortable with someone.”

“Really?” his eyes sparked interest. “I’ll make her as comfortable as possible.”

“Thank you for making my bestfriend happy nowadays Khun. I really do appreciate it.”

Nichkhun responded with a thankful smile. “Actually I should thank you too Yoona. Well mostly Taec but since he’s not here, I want to thank you for letting me know about your bestfriend. It helps me a lot.”

“No problem Khun! I can help you anytime.”

“Good to know. Anyway, I’ll see you later Yoona! I still have some work to catch up on.”

It’s been a week since Yoona has spoken to Taecyeon. After the tension they felt from the last meeting, she didn’t see him as often. Even if she visited his office to drop off important files, he wasn’t present. In fact, it felt a little odd to her. She started to wonder where he was.

“I shouldn’t be thinking about him…” she had to get him off her mind before she could lose her focus in doing her tasks right.

“Yoona?”

She didn’t respond to the one who was calling her.

“Yoona? Earth to Yoona?”

Only when she felt a tap on her shoulder did she snap out of her daydream. “Yes Jessica?”

“You are definitely thinking of either something or someone,” Jessica handed her an envelope. “Make sure to pass this to Mr. Ok.”

“Is it urgent?”

“I believe so.”

“But he’s not even in his office right now.”

“He’s not in? Where could that high almighty boss be now…”

Someone appeared at Yoona’s office by the door, and both ladies were surprised to see him. Taecyeon had his arms crossed and was frowning at Yoona in particular. “Miss Im why is the boardroom not prepared yet?”

“Pardon me Mr. Ok?”

“I have a meeting in there in thirty minutes with a client and it has not been set up yet.”

Yoona scanned through her boss’s daily agenda and found nothing recorded on the 1:45PM slot. She browsed her email and found a task sent by Taecyeon fifteen minutes ago.

“I apologize Mr. Ok I will get to it right now,” she bowed her head, dashing out of her office.

Jessica took a short glimpse at Yoona’s computer. “Really Taec? Fifteen minutes ago? We were still having our lunch during that time.”

“So?” he scoffed. “She should always be on top of her game.”

“Or you were just being an who is giving her a hard time.”

Taecyeon sighed. “Get to work Jessica.”

“Yes sir,” she replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him.

 

Yoona switched on the screen projector and connected it to the laptop via bluetooth. She glanced at the wall clock, sighing in relief that she had everything ready to go five minutes before her boss’s meeting. She heard the door open, casually seeing Taecyeon stroll into the boardroom.

“Looks like you can manage to follow my orders and get things done on time,” he smirked, taking his seat in the middle.

She bit her lip, bowing her head. “Everything’s all set Mr. Ok.”

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked when she was about to make her way out.

Raising a brow she halted her footsteps. “Back to my office to review your schedule sir.”

“No,” he shook his head. “You’re staying here with me until the meeting is over. I’m expecting my assistant to take notes during the discussion.”

“Oh,” Yoona closed the door and sat next to him timidly. “My apologies Mr. Ok.”

She wished she didn’t have to be there with him during the meeting because of the tension between them. It was getting awkward for her when he wasn’t being talkative like before. Was he really upset  the last time they were together at the parking lot? But she didn’t even do anything wrong, and she assumed he was trying his best to keep his emotions hidden.

“Turn the video call on right now, I don’t have all day,” he grumbled.

Yoona did as she was told to do knowing her boss might snap at any second. She remained quiet, even when the client has answered and Taecyeon began their discussion.

“Is she your assistant Mr. Ok?” her mind sent off alarm bells ringing when she got pulled into the conversation unexpectedly.

“Leave my assistant alone Mr. Park. We’re trying to finalize the agreement here.”

The tone in his voice was too serious, it made the client focus quickly. Yoona could only stare at her boss even though he kept his eyes on the papers in front of him. As soon as the call was over, Taecyeon closed the file and handed it over to Yoona.

“Be sure that the notes you wrote down during the meeting are to be sent later in my office,” he reminded.

She nodded. “Yes sir, is there anything else you’d like me to do?”

Taecyeon let out a huge sigh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter