V

Mr. Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her boss was right about his little warning because she noticed Taecyeon glancing to and fro repeatedly between their table and whomever he was talking to. Yoona thought he was being silly because there weren’t much people paying attention to her. 

“Hey there!” a young woman took a seat next to her at the table. “Looks like you need some company over here.”

Yoona stared at the woman for a second. She was pretty as well, with long ash blonde hair and slightly heavy makeup. “I didn’t mean to startle you though,” she giggled. “I’m Kim Yubin, and you are?”

“Im Yoona, it’s nice to meet you,” she introduced while smiling back. 

“And I’m guessing you’re the assistant of the infamous Ok Taecyeon?” 

“Yes, I believe you’re right.”

Yubin placed her purse on the table. “Please tell me he’s not giving you a hard time.”

Yoona’s brows creased. “What?”

“Well for starters, you seem like a nice girl,” Yubin pointed out. “And Taecyeon’s a friend of mine. He can be a pain in the sometimes if he gets fussy.”

“Oh?”

The older one nodded. “It’s true,” she chuckled. “It’s a been there done that kind of thing. Anyway, enough about that CEO! Tell me about yourself Yoona.”

Yoona grew comfortable talking to Yubin in no time, as the woman appeared to be the perfect social butterfly. Yubin was someone who fit well in parties, always had something interesting to talk about and even gave off a friendly personality to those whom she was chatting with. Yoona caught herself laughing at some sarcastic comments Yubin was saying. 

“What are you doing here Yubin?” they heard a familiar voice behind them. 

Yubin rolled her eyes at Taecyeon. “FYI I’m part of this table too, Taec. You’re not hosting this event so I can do whatever the hell I want, thank you very much,” she flipped her hair to mock him.

Taecyeon’s face remained unamused. “Yeah but I didn’t get the memo you’re at our table.”

Yubin pretended to let out a gasp. “I’m so sorry,” she placed a hand on her chest. “Too ing bad for you mister,” she snorted. 

Yoona stifled her chuckle when she watched Taecyeon and Yubin mock each other like siblings. The two finally settled their small argument once the host mentioned that it was time for dinner. Yoona sat in between Taecyeon and Yubin, but luckily her boss paid attention to his partner Yeonhee sitting beside him. 

“I’ll have the vegetarian meal please,” Yubin mentioned to the waiter who was serving their table. 

The waiter nodded obediently. “Very well ma’am. How about you miss?” he smiled down at Yoona kindly. “Would you like the chicken, steak, fish or the vegetarian meal?” 

She glanced at the details of the main courses again. “I’ll have the chicken please, thank you.”

He grinned. “No problem, beautiful.” 

Yoona smiled back at him before she saw Taecyeon glaring at the waiter when he left. “Why do you look so mad?” she whispered.

“Didn’t I tell you not to talk to any guy?” he said with gritted teeth. 

She blinked at him in disbelief. “You can’t be serious! He’s a waiter who was just asking what I wanted. I can’t possibly not reply back.”

“Whatever,” he huffed. 

Yoona stared at Taecyeon who was whispering something into Yeonhee’s ear, causing her to slap his arm lightly while giggling. She didn’t understand her boss at that point, so she just shook the feeling off quickly. The waiter returned shortly to place their dishes on the table. 

“Here you go miss,” he set the plate down in front of Yoona gently. “Would you like anything else?” he asked smiling.

Yoona shook her head. “No thank–”

“Get back to work,” Taecyeon cut her sentence off by glaring at the waiter. 

“Yes sir,” the waiter cleared his throat, speeding off to the opposite direction. 

“What was that!” she furrowed her brows at him, gripping her fork and knife in her hands. 

Taecyeon didn’t react to her question but let himself gaze at her face for a minute or two. He liked it when she had a cute frown on her face when she was mad. He gestured at her plate, “Eat.” 

Yoona let out a long sigh under her breath. “He’s so weird,” she muttered, finally taking a bite out of her food. 

“So Yoona, got any boyfriend or anything?” Yubin asked casually.

“Oh no,” she shook her head. “I don’t.”

Yubin didn’t believe it. “Are you serious?”

“Sadly.”

“Damn girl, you can easily fool me. I mean like you’re drop dead gorgeous, you should get a man!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter