IV

Mr. Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona read the message she received on her phone again. She was expected to be picked up by Taecyeon’s chauffeur outside of her apartment at 4pm to prepare for the black tie event in the evening. It really wasn’t necessary for her to be having a makeover when she could dress herself up on her own. But then again, Taecyeon would probably throw a fit if he would see her in some plain black dress she had in her closet. The doorbell went off at the front door, indicating the chauffeur’s arrival. 

“Hello Miss Im!” she noticed a young man dressed in a black suit bowing before her. “My name is Stefan, Mr. Ok’s personal chauffeur. I’ve come to pick you up under his orders.” 

Yoona couldn’t help but smile at the attractive foreigner. “Thank you very much,” she replied. 

“Shall we?” Stefan opened the door for her conveniently. He’s got quite the accent for his language. 

“Where are you from Stefan?”

“I’m from Italy, Miss Im. I’m quite aware of my flawless accent.”

She chuckled at his words. “Well, not bad actually. It’s really nice.” 

“Grazie!” he beamed at the rear view mirror to show off his pearly white teeth. 

The ride to the salon was just as comfortable when Stefan cracked up some jokes for Yoona until her jaw hurt from laughing too much. He pulled over at the side of the street to park near the salon. 

“Mr. Ok is waiting for you inside.”

“Thank you for the ride!” 

Stefan bowed again. “My pleasure Miss Im.”

Yoona paced towards the entrance of the salon, and was quickly served by a couple of hairdressers and makeup stylists. She was confused when they were calling her name out at the same time. Where the hell was her boss?

“Yoona,” she heard a deep voice from behind her. True enough, it was Taecyeon who had an amused smile on his face. “Give my assistant some space please,” he mentioned to the staff who obeyed right away. 

“Isn’t this a bit too much? I’m sure I can handle myself,” she glanced around nervously.

“Don’t worry about it. I have my cousin here to help you.” 

A lady approached them enthusiastically. “Hi there! I’m Tiffany Hwang, your boss’s cousin,” she winked. “You must be Yoona, and my oh my, Taecyeon was right about you being absolutely beautiful.” 

“It’s nice to meet you ma’am,” she shook her hand. 

Tiffany wagged her finger in disapproval. “There will be none of those formalities with me. Call me Tiffany!”

“Okay Tiff,” Taecyeon listed out his instructions. “Take care of her and be sure she’s looking her best.”

“You’ve got nothing to sweat on Taec,” she chuckled.

“Also,” he leaned in his cousin’s ear so Yoona couldn’t hear him. “Surprise me.” 

Tiffany gave a reassured thumbs up at him. “Okay off you go mister! This is strictly girls’ business now.” 

Taecyeon rested a hand on Yoona’s shoulder. “Relax, you’ll be fine.” 

“Am I going there myself?”

“Stefan will pick you up. I will be there at the same time as you I guess. I have to dress up and fetch my own partner so yeah.” 

Yoona bit her lip. “Okay…”

Taecyeon nodded his head as he walked over to the doors to leave. Tiffany ordered all the staff to attend to Yoona’s services. “Time to give this lady a fabulous makeover!” 


She spent a whole hour sitting on the same chair. Yoona was sure she was being treated like some princess when she sensed all the staff fawning over her beauty. Compliments were given at least every five minutes about how beautiful she looked. And she wasn’t even allowed to see her reflection because Tiffany insisted it would be a surprise at the end. At the beginning of the makeover session, Yoona was asked to wear a black dress that Tiffany gave her. Then she began on her makeup afterwards. 

“We’re done Miss Hwang!” 

Tiffany marched over to the group with high expectations. The staff turned Yoona’s chair around so she was facing her boss’s cousin. Tiffany’s jaw fell open, too stunned for words. She just stared at Yoona for a while, until she let out a squeal. 

“Oh. My. God. You are fabulous!” she clapped her hands in excitement. “Stand up, and look at yourself in the mirror.” 

Yoona stepped forward to the mirror, taking a deep breath. There she saw one beautiful woman staring back at her. “Holy ,” she placed a hand over quickly in disbelief. 

She wore a long black strapless dress that showed off her flawless shoulders and back. She also wore a pair of black high heels that complimented her height. The dress was cut in a stylish way that her left leg was exposed but the rest was covered by the dress. Her long dark brown hair flowed pass her shoulders elegantly. Her makeup was enough for her eyes to stand out and her lips were glossed in pink.

“Love it?”

“Oh my gosh, Tiffany thank you so much!” she went over to give the older girl a hug. “I look really…different.”

“Glad you liked it! Okay, you have to get going. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter