I

Mr. Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Yoona organized the objects on her desk neatly. It was her first day employed as an assistant for the CEO of the multi-billionaire industry, Atlas Inc. She was pleased that human resources took her into consideration knowing that she prepared the time and effort working on her resume. Her past job before this was being a bank teller, and she liked that job for a couple of years until she lost interest and decided to take a step forward into marketing. After all, she majored in business so she obtained her degree earlier but chose to take up a simple job at a bank for her to accumulate some earnings first. 

She didn’t depend on her parents no longer ever since she moved out after finishing her degree. She learned to live on her own, dealt with paying the bills and keeping track of her expenses. She wasn’t alone though as a few of her friends lived nearby her apartment. Her goal was to get a job in a company, and branch out from there as soon as she knew how things work. 

“Miss Im,” someone knocked onto her office’s door. “Do you need any help in arranging your things?”

Yoona shook her head at the polite woman who offered assistance. “No thank you Miss Jung, I’m doing fine myself.” 

She met Jessica Jung at the human resources department and found out that she was also an assistant for the CEO, until she had a promotion to be an account manager. Jessica gave her a warm welcome, grateful as she did so. 

“Please call me Jessica. And I’d like to inform you that Mr. Ok will be arriving this afternoon. He told me he wants to have a meeting with his new assistant. Please be ready for your short interview with the boss himself,” Jessica smiled kindly. 

“I see,” Yoona took the message down on a notepad. “Thanks Jessica.” 

“No problem. You will be officially assigned as his assistant once he approves of you. After that, I’ll give you a brief overview about your duties and tasks as his PA.” 

“Got it.”

Yoona sat at her desk for quite some time to think over what she had to say in advance. She predicted the questions asked would be her commitment to the company. That was easy. She wanted this job just so she could get a promotion as well. 

Jessica walked into her office again to remind her that it was time for the meeting. Yoona adjusted her pencil skirt consciously, walking out of her office to march toward the end of the hallway where her boss’s office was located at. She knocked on the door gently. 

“Come in,” a voice commanded on the other side. 

Yoona opened the door and let out a gasp at the sight of the CEO sitting at his desk. 

He was fine. 

Actually more than fine. He was one of the most influential business men in the marketing industry. He was also featured on different covers of magazines, regarding his success and fame of Atlas Inc. Not to mention, he was desired by tons of women all over the country. 

His name was Ok Taecyeon, and he was the CEO of Atlas Inc.

“Good afternoon Mr. Ok,” Yoona bowed timidly before focusing her gaze on him. 

Taecyeon scanned Yoona’s figure from head to toe, making it fairly obvious that he was giving a once over. Yoona swallowed her anxiety as she waited for his response. 

“Please take a seat Miss Im,” he gestured over to the chair in front of his desk. 

She regarded the wide, spacious office the CEO had. The white marbled flooring, tall glass windows that acted as walls, two leather couches and a coffee table by a corner, and a door on the other side of the room that led to who knows what. The room appeared bright and neat. It brought a calm feeling to her.The tension in the room just got heavier with none of them uttering a word. Yoona noticed he was occupied in typing a report in his laptop. It was fine for him to be diligent but she wanted to work as soon as possible as well. 

Taecyeon flipped his laptop shut and paid attention to the woman, who was too beautiful for words, looking back at him. “So Miss Im, I have reviewed your resume. It’s quite impressive and your qualifications are perfect for this job. I must say that I’m pleased to have found you.”

Yoona gave him a confused look. 

“For the job as my assistant,” he flashed her a heated grin. 

Her cheeks blushed. “Thank you Mr. Ok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter