Chapter 9

Sweet Delight

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

 “I’m p—pregnant?” Jessica looked at the doctor in disbelief. Her period didn’t come for months already that were why she went to see a doctor. And of course, Yunho didn’t know it.

 

“Yes, unni. You’re pregnant.” Dr. Seohyun smiled at Jessica. They were friend since high school and always stay in contact even after finished school.

 

“R—Really, Hyun?” Jessica held her hands tightly, wanted to confirm it again. Seohyun smiled again and nodded. “Yes, unni. Don’t you believe me?” Seohyun handed her a sonogram of her baby. Jessica looked at it and smiled.

 

“I believe. Oh my God…” Jessica gasped. She caressed her tummy lovingly. Yunho oppa’s baby… She smiled at that thought.

 

“How does it feel?” Jessica looked at Seohyun again. “You mean…get pregnant?” Jessica nodded at her question.

 

“It’s God’s bless,” Seohyun smiled as Jessica’s question reminded her of her twin children, Yonghyun and Seohwa. “And your husband will treat you like a queen too.” She grinned as the image of her husband, Yonghwa flashed inside her mind.

 

“Stop your imagination. I know you’re thinking of your family.” Jessica smiled. “I’ll go home first. Thanks, Hyun.” Jessica walked out of her room. Seohyun smiled at the mother-to-be and proceeded to her work back.

 

-

 

“Okay, you can go out.” Yunho smiled at his worker. The worker bowed and got out of the room. There are lots of works today… Yunho massaged his neck. Suddenly, his phone was ringing.

 

From: Wifey

To: Hubby

 

Oppa, come home early ^^

 

Yunho smiled at the message. He quickly replied it.

 

From: Gorgeous Hubby

To: Beautiful Wifey

 

Okay…I missed you already >3

 

Jessica chuckled when she received the text message. She then quickly went to cook dinner for her husband.

 

-

 

“I’m home~~” Yunho gasped as soon as he stepped inside their house. Jessica switched off the main lamp and only the dim light was on. Okay…this is a bit weird…she never do this except when I’ve just went back from outstation. Yunho thought deeply.

 

“Oppa!” Jessica walked down the stairs and hugged him. “It’s not your birthday today and neither does me. It’s also not our anniversary yet. What do we celebrate today?” Yunho curiously asked her but she just smiled. “Go upstairs and clean yourself, oppa. I’ll tell you later. Go, go…!” She pushed Yunho to the stairs.

 

“Okay, tell me now.” Yunho hugged her from behind after he done showered. Jessica tilted her head to look at Yunho. “After we done eating, okay?” She pecked his lips.

 

Yunho ate dinner in anxious. He was afraid that he may forget the special occasion that they celebrated as he was a forgetful person. Jessica tried hard to hide her smile watched Yunho being nervous.

 

“Is it delicious?” Jessica asked his opinion about the dessert. Yunho nodded silently. “Aigoo…I can’t bear it anymore.” Jessica’s laughter echoed. Yunho looked at her dumbfounded, didn’t get why his wife was laughing.

 

“Here.” Jessica handed him a box that wrapped nicely. Yunho stared at the box then at her. “What’s this? Today is not my birthday. Wait…today is XXth December…yeah, it’s not my birthday.” Yunho confidently said after counting with his fingers.

 

Jessica chuckled. “Just open it, oppa!” She said. “Okay, okay…” Yunho took the box and shook it hard. There was a soft sound produced. Jessica frowned at his behavior.

 

“Sorry.” Yunho grinned. He unwrap it then opened the box. His face scrunched up when he held the sonogram. “What’s this?” He looked at Jessica.

 

“It’s…” Jessica held his hand. “…our baby.” Her smile became wider as she said the words. Yunho’s eyes were widened right after she done talking.

 

“…oppa?” Jessica waved in front of her. “Oppa? Are you okay?” Jessica said worriedly. She stood up and walked to the other side of the table. “You don’t like it?” She added. She was afraid that Yunho dislike it that she was pregnant.

 

“This…is…our baby?” Yunho looked again at the sonogram. Jessica hugged his suddenly. “It’s ours, oppa.” Jessica felt relieved when Yunho smiled at her. He pulled Jessica to sit on his laps.

 

“This is the best gift ever. Thanks.” He kissed Jessica on lips. Jessica wrapped her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. They stopped after minutes of lacking of air. “I have to hold myself for months, huh?” Yunho sighed suddenly.

 

Jessica chuckled as she caught what was the meaning behind his words. “Yes. Don’t touch me until then, okay?” She laughed heartily and tipped her nose with Yunho’s.

 

“I can’t guarantee that, really.” Yunho smiled.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Finally an update after such a long time...laugh

Jessica and Yunho already mad at me for ditched their story for so longcool