Chapter 10

Sweet Delight

.

.

.

.

“Shhh…” Jessica cradled her daughter slowly. It had been a month after Jiyool was born and Jessica and Yunho truly experiencing how hard it were to become parents. They had been lack of sleep ever since they had Jiyool. Luckily for Jessica, Yunho always ready to help her. From changing Jiyool’s diaper to bathing her, Yunho knew it all.

 

“Is she sleeping already?” Yunho whispered. Jessica nodded and she then carefully placed Jiyool in the crib.

 

“Poor my wife,” Yunho pulled Jessica’s hands gently and led her to sit on the bed while he massaged her shoulders. Jessica closed her eyes, feeling relax when Yunho massaged her muscles. “Are you feeling much better now?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yes. Thank you, oppa.” Jessica smiled happily. “I didn’t know it was this hard to become parents,” Yunho hugged Jessica from behind. “…it made me realize how I should really felt grateful for my parents.” Yunho continued.

 

“Same goes with me.” Jessica leaned her head on Yunho’s chest. “But it is indeed an amazing experience to be parents.” Jessica looked up to find a smiling Yunho. “Of course it is,” Yunho broke the hug and made Jessica facing him. “…because I’m experiencing it with you, my love.” Yunho leaned forward and kissed Jessica’s forehead.

 

“So, our target is getting a son now.” Jessica wrapped her hands around Yunho’s neck. “What target?” Yunho asked curiously. “It is our family planning.” Jessica replied. She had been excited to have larger family, larger than her family and Yunho’s family.

 

“We should working on our second after Jiyool is one-years old.” Jessica said determinedly. “Wait, wait, babe…” Yunho chuckled at his wife’s act. “We don’t have to do family planning. Remember what I said once?” Yunho pinched her nose. “It doesn’t matter how many kids we have, either they are boys or girls, as long as you are healthy, the kids are healthy, and most importantly, we are happy.”

 

Jessica smiled and leaned forward to give her husband a kiss on the lips. “I love you.” Jessica gazed into his eyes. “I love you too.” Yunho tucked her hair behind her ear. “From the past till now the present and it will last till our future.”

 

“Why does it sound a bit cheesy, oppa?” Jessica laughed. “Perhaps because I’m cheesy,” Yunho chuckled as he pulled her into his embrace.

 

“If we have a son soon, I will let you name him since I have named Jiyool.” Yunho played gazed at his wife. “Jihoon is okay, right?” Jessica asked eagerly.

 

“Whatever name is okay, babe.” Yunho smiled.

 

“Now, you need a sleep. You have been taking care of Jiyool since the morning.” Yunho pulled up the blanket. “Hmm…” Jessica yawned and rubbed her eyes. Yunho turned off the light and pulled Jessica closer after he had lied on the bed too.

 

“Good night.” Yunho kissed her forehead.

 

.

.

.

.

 

i'm trying to relieve my stress =,= this thursday got paper that i hate so muchhhh crying

and i know it is short, but it is sweet right? right?? hehe

like the poster? i made it myself ^__________^