Chapter 3

Sweet Delight

 

This chapter is fully on Yunho’s POV

-

It was Sunday and Yunho planned to go on a vacation with his wife so he took her out for a picnic.

 

“Woow!” Jessica seemed so excited when we arrived at the beach. “You like it?” I asked her.

 

She nodded her head and kissed my cheek. “Thanks for bringing me here.”

 

“No problem, baby.” I hugged her from behind as we were sitting on the sand. She rested her head on my chest. I took the chance to snuggle on her back. Her sweet scent always swayed me away just like the first time we met.

 

“Oppa, let’s play in the water,” she tilted her head to my side. “Huh?”

 

She was already running inside the water, ignoring her soaked dress. “Oppa, come here! Hurry!” she motioned me to join her. I quickly stood up and running to her.

 

“Don’t! I’ll get you, oppa!” She chased me after I splashed her until she was fully soaked from the water. I quickly sprinted away. “Don’t run! Stay there!” She shouted but I kept on running.

 

“I… said… don’t… run…” She panted after she got me. “Tired?” I smirked and held her hand, together we walked out of the water.

 

Looking at her hugging herself from the coldness, I quickly the heater and gave her my jacket to warm her. “I don’t want you to be sick.” I pinched her nose and drove the car to my family villa.

 

“I’m going to shower,” She went upstairs. I walked around to check the villa then I went into the kitchen to have some drink. “What do you want to eat for dinner?”

 

I turned around to look at her. She just wore her favorite oversized shirt and a short. Her hair was tied in ponytail. I didn’t realize that I was just standing there and looked at her. “Yunho oppa!” She slapped my arm.

 

“Ouch!” I snapped out of my own thought. “What are you daydreaming about?” She stared at me.

 

“Nothing.” I smiled. She was busy ransacking the fridge to find the ingredients to cook for our dinner. Luckily, I had already told the housekeeper to fill the fridge.

 

“Is pasta okay?” I just nodded. I didn’t really a fussy person so I would just eat anything.

 

“It’s raining. I’m planning to set up a table outside so we can have dinner at the backyard,” She pouted after done cooking. She was so cute when she doing so. I couldn’t help but chuckled at her action.

 

“You know, for me… Eating anywhere is fine, as long as I’m with you,” I kissed her nose and pulled her closer to me. “But I’m dreaming of a romantic dinner just now,” she still pouted.

 

“I’m romantic enough to make up for that, isn’t it?” I looked at her. I pulled her body closer to mine to close any gap between us. “Maybe?” She chuckled and wrapped her hands around my waist and lifted her head up to look at me. She then stepped on my feet and I started to sway her slowly.

 

“Come on, I’m hungry.” I walked to the table with her. That night, we had a dinner that she cooked accompanied with the sound of the rain as the music.

 

-

 

seriously, i was thinking to write one rated chapter. Should I? Or not?