Chapter 2

Sweet Delight

 

“I don’t want this,” He pushed it away. I sighed at his pickiness. “Oppa!”

 

“I told you I want green today, baby. Please…” He crossed his fingers together.

 

“Araso…” I went through the drawer again and took the green tie that he loved. He insisted to wear the green one just because he had an important meeting to attend today to bring him luck. Am I not bringing enough luck already?

 

“Thank you…” He smiled widely, flashing his charm. I was just fixed his tie without saying anything. “Babe…”

 

He lifted my chin up. “Are you angry with me?” He asked in concern.

 

I tried to smile as best as I can. “No. Of course no!”

 

“Done.” I quickly turned my back on Yunho. “Babe…” He hugged from behind.

 

“What’s wrong? Tell me.” He placed his chin on my shoulder and his hands were wrapping my waist.

 

“I want to work,” I said slowly but I was sure he could hear that. Not too long after that, I could hear his sighing.

 

“It’s not like I don’t want to let you work but you know how my mother is…” Yunho interlaced our fingers together. “I know.” I said in understanding. His mother was a bit conservative and she forbidden me from working outside as she said women should took care of the house.

 

“You can come out. You can go to shopping, meet your friends or anything! I’ll give you my cards,” He kissed my neck lightly, making me giggled.

 

“Don’t start it or you’ll be late for work,” I tried to push him away.

 

“Well, I don’t mind. I’m the boss anyway.” He threw me on the bed.