Chapter 6

Sweet Delight

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

FULLY IN YUNHO’S POV

 

“Hmm…” I stretched a bit while watching the television. The weather is nice today but my wife refused to go out. So here we are, me watching television while she was in the in the kitchen, experimenting new type of cake using her collection of recipe books. I didn’t really get it why she had already set up the table while she didn’t know what to make for our tea time yet.

 

“Aha! This is it!” Well, seemed like she figured that out. Truthfully, I almost order a take out because I’m quite starving now. “Oppa, be patient, okay? And don’t you ever dare to order a take out or I’ll chop you off then stuff your flesh into the cake.” She warned and I could hear she laughed at the end of the sentence.

 

“Araso, araso! Make it quick or I’ll eat you, baby!” There were no interesting things as I kept switched the channels. “Fuuhh… I’m bored!”

 

“What are you making, babe? What?? Still looking through the recipe book?” that was my reaction as soon as I peeked over the kitchen. “Tehee… I decide not to make that one…” She smiled cutely and kept concentrating over the recipe books.

 

“Let me help,” I walked toward her and hugged her from behind, placing my chin on her shoulder then looked through the book. “That one looks good and easy to make.” I pointed to a vanilla cake. As she looked through the recipe, I took the chance to kiss her cheek and I could see she was smiling.

 

“I don’t want this. I want to try something else.” She flipped to another page and at the same time, leaning her body to me. “I love you, Jung Sooyeon.” I whispered to her. She just nodded and concentrated to her work. “Reply me.” I pouted from behind.

 

She put down the book and turned to me. “I love you too, Jung Yunho. I love you so much.” She kissed me so tender. I couldn’t help but to pull her closer to me as I deepen our kiss. Her hands were wrapped around my neck as we kissing, savoring each other.

 

“Look like my tea time is fully perfect.” I chuckled after the kiss. She laughed happily and wiped her lips and mine from some ‘messes’ that we did.

 

-------------

Inspired by Tohoshinki's 'Tea for Two'

smiley