Chapter 9

Sweet Delight

i'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry for neglecting this story >.<

-

.

.

.

.

 

“Oppa~~” Jessica walked slowly as she shouted, calling her husband’s name. “Oppa~ Where are you?” Jessica sat on the couch as she caressed her swollen belly

 

“Here!!” Jessica slowly walked toward Yunho’s voice. “…oppa?” She pushed the door slightly, revealing a pink-walled room with the crib and toys inside the room that used to be a store room. “Oppa…” Jessica clasped with her hands, too impressed with what Yunho had done.

 

“You like it?” Yunho walked toward her and took her hand then led her walked around the room. “This is Jiyool’s room.” Yunho smiled proudly. He bent down a bit and kissed Jessica’s swollen belly. “It’s…amazing,” Jessica hugged Yunho tightly. “I know you will like it.” Yunho kissed her forehead lovingly.

 

“Jiyool-ah, you’re so lucky to have a father like this. Be good to him after you are out, neh?” Jessica smiled, caressing her belly. “Be good to your mother too. She is the one who had been through morning sickness and food craving for you.” Yunho hugged Jessica from the back and interlaced his fingers with Jessica.

 

“Oppa, sometimes I just think I don’t deserve all this,” Jessica played with Yunho’s fingers. “Hmm? What do you mean?” Yunho kissed her cheek from behind. “You make me happy, so happy. But I don’t think I have made you really happy.”

 

“Babe,” Yunho turned her body around so that she was facing him. “Your present here is enough to make me happy. My happiness is doubled because you give me Jiyool.” Yunho kissed her fingers. “So, don’t ever think negatively, okay?” He pinched Jessica’s nose lightly. Jessica nodded and smiled at him. Just then, she suddenly felt a pain struck.

 

“Ah,” Jessica yelped. She almost fell down, but fortunately Yunho was strong enough to hold on her. “Ah…” Jessica held on Yunho. His shirt was crumpled because of her tight grip. “W-what’s wrong?” Yunho asked in panic. “It’s painful, oppa…” Jessica tried to endure the pain. Sweats started to form on her forehead. “Ah!” Jessica bit her lips. Yunho’s eyes widen when he saw water started to stream down Jessica’s legs. “B-Babe…”

 

“…your water just broke!” Yunho took a deep breathe. “H-hos-pi-pital…” He quickly carried Jessica bridal style and dashed out of the room carefully. “O-oppa, take the bag that I have prepared inside our room,” Jessica still managed to speak after Yunho placed her securely inside the car. Yunho ran inside their house and came back few seconds.

 

“Not this one! This is your briefcase!” Jessica slapped his arm strongly. “The brown bag!” Yunho rubbed the back of his head and quickly ran inside back.

 

“Hurry up! I am in pain here, oppa!” Jessica shouted loudly as she tried to endure the pain. “Coming!”

 

=

 

“Yes, that’s it, Mrs. Jung!” The doctor encouraged Jessica to push more. “Ahhh!!” Jessica held Yunho’s hand tightly as she forced herself to push more. “You can do it, babe,” Yunho wiped the sweat on her forehead with the back of his hand. His hand was numb already from Jessica’s strong grip.

 

“We can see the head now… push more Mrs. Jung!” The doctor informed them. “I can’t…” Jessica panted. “You can, I am here with you,” Yunho smiled apologetically as he encouraged his dear wife. Yunho felt sad that his wife had to endure all the pain just to fulfill his wish. “Ahh!”

 

Soon then, a cry echoed inside the labor room. “Congratulations. It is a baby girl.” The doctor smiled. She quickly cut the umbilical cord and wrapped the baby with clean towel. The nurses surrounded the baby to clean her. “Your daughter, Mr. Jung.” The doctor handed the newborn to Yunho. He carefully took her into his arm. A smile quickly formed on his face, watching his own baby. “Oppa, I want to see her…” Jessica said faintly in a weak voice. Her energy was drained at that moment.

 

Yunho quickly handed their baby to Jessica. “I’m proud of you, babe…” Yunho kissed her forehead. “…and thank you so much.”

 

“Jiyool, my daughter…” Jessica smiled as she showered Jiyool with kisses, not caring how exhausted she had been.

 

“I’m sorry but we need to check on her. We will bring her to your room later,” The doctor felt sorry to disturb their loving moment but she had to do her job. “See you later…” Jessica kissed Jiyool again before handed her to the doctor.

 

“For now, you have to rest. Mr. Jung, you have to follow me to fill some forms,” the doctor smiled at them. Yunho nodded. “Rest well, okay?” He kissed Jessica on her forehead and walked out of the labor room, following the doctor. Jessica smiled and she slowly drifted to sleep after then.

.

.

.

.

NOT EDITED -_-;;;

comment please?? smiley