Chapter 7

Sweet Delight

 

*****************************************************************************************************

 

“Hm? Okay…See you tomorrow.” Jessica was walking toward Yunho when Yunho suddenly hung the phone. “Oppa, who’s that?” Jessica asked. Yunho never acted like that before. “Huh? Nobody… it’s just someone from the company.” Yunho pulled her to sit beside him.

 

“Okay…” She felt a bit suspicious. “The sky is beautiful tonight, right?” Yunho tried to change the topic. Jessica just nodded slightly and kept quiet. “What’s wrong?” Yunho kissed her shoulder. “Nothing.” She faked a smile.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

“Oppa~~” A girl wearing a short and tight dress walked toward him, swaying her hips. Yunho’s eyebrows furrowed as soon as he saw her. “Oppa~~ I miss you.” The girl hugged his arm.

 

“What are you doing?” Yunho tried to shove her hands but she kept clung on him tightly. “Chaerin-sshi, stop this. Many people looking at you now.” Yunho struggled to escape from her as he made his way to his office. “I don’t want.” She pouted and leaned closer to Yunho.

 

“Don’t you have work to do?” Yunho was still trying to escape from her. “No. I want to meet you…” She ran her index finger on Yunho’s chest. Chaerin was a daughter of his father’s friend and they were willing to let her worked at their company.

 

“Stop this. I’m married, you know.” Yunho finally pushed her away as he started to lose his patience. “So? I don’t care. No man said no to me.” Chaerin kissed him on lips. “I said stop!” Yunho shouted and pushed her till she fell on the floor.

 

“Oppa…” a familiar voice was calling his name. Yunho quickly turned to the door and his eyes were widened as Jessica was standing there. “Babe, I… Babe!” Jessica ran out of the office before he could explain the real situation. Yunho quickly ran after her, ignoring his workers who were whispering to each other.

 

“Jessica!” He called out her name as he looked around after he went out of the company. Soon, he saw her figure crying hard under on the bench. “Babe!” Yunho ran to her. Jessica attempted to run but she accidentally fell. “Ouch!”

 

“Babe, are you okay?” Yunho was so worried. “Don’t touch me!” Jessica shoved his hands when he tried to help her. “Listen to me.” Yunho hugged her to calm her down. “I don’t want! No wonder you are so suspicious lately. You are cheating on me!” Jessica punched his chest.

 

“Beat me all you want then listen to me.” Yunho just let her punched him till she stopped and sobbed silently. “That girl is nobody. She’s nobody. Yes, she tried to seduce me but you know I only love you. Just you. No other than you.” Yunho wiped off her tears.

 

Jessica stared into his eyes and she could feel Yunho was telling the truth. “Who… who is she?” Jessica stopped sobbing. “She’s a daughter of appa’s friend.” Yunho tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

“Now, do you believe me?” Yunho hands caressed both her cheeks. Jessica looked deeply into his eyes before nodded. “I’m sorry for behaving like that just now.”

 

“It’s okay… that’s mean you love me. Am I right?” Yunho hugged her tightly. “I love you, oppa. I don’t want to share you with anyone.” Jessica hugged him tightly.

 

“I’m yours.” Yunho kissed her forehead. Jessica smiled then she wiped Yunho’s lips using her handkerchief. “What are you doing?” Yunho asked her. “I don’t want her germs on my husband’s precious lips.” Jessica pouted and kept the handkerchief back after she done. Yunho chuckled and led her to stand.

 

“Let’s go in. There is a drama you must want to watch.” Yunho smirked. Jessica just followed him as Yunho held her hands as they made their way into the company.

 

“Oppa~~ It hurt… You pushed me too hard.” Chaerin faked her cried. “Appa…” Yunho was surprised as his father was there too. “What happened actually, Yunho?” he asked for explanation.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, father.” Jessica quickly bowed to her father-in-law. “Sooyeon! How are you now?” Yunho’s father smiled when he saw his daughter-in-law. “I’m fine, thank you father.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Appa, I’ll explain to you later. But first… Lee Chaerin, you’re fired. You can get the hell out from here.” Yunho said coldly. “Oppa!” Chaerin stomped her feet and made her way toward Yunho but Jessica quickly stepped in front of her husband, facing Chaerin.

 

“One more step and I’ll call the security.” Jessica said very firmly. Yunho and his father were surprised with her tone. “What?” Chaerin was annoyed. “Don’t you have any shame for yourself going after other woman’s husband?” Jessica said calmly.

 

“I know he is too hot to be a married man but hello!” Jessica clapped once in front of Chaerin’s face. “He’s my husband. So you can find another man and keep them to yourself. Never ever disturb my husband again or you’ll face me. Now, go away.” She finished her words.

 

Chaerin’s face was flushing in red. She quickly walked out of the office room and purposely bumped her shoulder with Jessica’s. Yunho quickly caught Jessica’s waist as she lost her balance a bit.

 

Jessica sighed in relief when Chaerin was out of her sight. Yunho and his father were stunned at her actions just now. “Father, I’m sorry for that.” She bowed. “You’re one brave woman.” Yunho’s father patted her shoulder and walked away with a smile.

 

“Oppa?” She waved her hands in front of him. “You’re great.” Yunho praised her. “Thanks.” Jessica smiled. “It’s lunch time now, oppa. Let’s go out?” She asked shile looking at her wrist watch.

 

“Why not?” Yunho hugged her from behind. “But… let’s change the place a bit?” Yunho said. “Huh? Which restaurant?” Jessica asked as she had no clue at all at what Yunho was talking about. “Hotel.” Yunho whispered seductively.

 

-

Inspired by Super Junior's 'No Other'wink

GOT TO WARN FIRST.

NEXT CHAPTER IS RATED.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.

THANKS..

>33