Chapter 5

Sweet Delight

 

It was Tiffany’s birthday and she held a party at a famous club. Jessica was already anxious as she didn’t bring the cake that she promised to bake for her best friend. “Sica!”

 

Tifany walked towards them and gave her a big hug then punched Yunho’s arm hardly. ‘They looked like a model. Marvelous!’ She eyed her best friend’s and her husband’s outfit. “Where is my cake?” Tiffany asked eagerly.

 

“I’m sorry…” Jessica apologized at Tiffany for not being able to finish the cake that she requested. Tiffany narrowed her eyes at her then at Yunho beside her.

 

“I can forgive that but…you!” She pointed her finger to Yunho. “I bet you disturb her last night aren’t you? You can hide that mark on your neck, Sica but I see it…” Tiffany eyed her then at her mark that Yunho leaved on her last night. Jessica quickly covered it with her hair.

 

“What? I’m just having some fun with my wife. Is that wrong?” Yunho hugged Jessica’s waist. Jessica was furrowed her eyebrows at Yunho.

 

“Pfft… I’m sure you will die without having that ‘fun’ for one day.” She rolled her eyes. “Oh yes, I will.” Yunho grinned but then Jessica slapped his arm. “Ouch!”

 

“Stop it, oppa. You’re embarrassing me.” Jessica said. “Fany, I’m sorry okay? I’ll make another one for you next time.” Jessica crossed her fingers at Tiffany.

 

“Okay. But you must dance with me. Come on!” Tiffany pulled her away from Yunho to the dance floor. Yunho just let them danced as he wanted his wife to have some fun after just sitting at home.

 

“Hey.” He greeted Tiffany’s boyfriend, Wooyoung. “Oh, hello hyung.” He bowed slightly to Yunho. “Juice? I don’t think you want some alcohol.” Wooyoung passed her the juice as he gazed at his girlfriend and Jessica.

 

“You’re right. Thanks.” Yunho smiled. “So, hyung… how’s life now?” Yunho grinned at his question. “My life is almost perfect. What about you?” Yunho sipped the juice.

 

“Well… I’m thinking of proposing to her.” Wooyoung smiled widely. “Really? When?”

 

“When we’re alone. I’m afraid she will reject me if I propose to her in front of many people.” Wooyoung joked. Yunho laughed and they then chatted about many things, mostly about male things.

 

“Wooyoung-ah, looks like your girlfriend’s friend attracts some attention there.” Wooyoung’s friend pointed to Jessica who was being disturbed by two strangers. “What?” Yunho looked to the direction that he pointed and quickly make their way there.

 

“Come on… Let’s have some fun,” A man tried to hug Jessica. She pushed him away but he kept coming and disturbing her. Tiffany was cursing at him while trying to push him away from Jessica.

 

“Back off, man. She’s mine.” Yunho quickly embraced Jessica. He shot a frightening stare at the man to scare him. The man gulped down and quickly went away. “Oppa, thanks.” Jessica hugged his waist.

 

“No man can touch you except me.” Yunho kissed her forehead. Jessica smiled and nodded slowly. She felt warm just being embraced by Yunho. “Sheessh… You don’t care about me at all. Looks like I have to find another dance partner.” Tiffany rushed to Wooyoung.

 

“She is gonna be surprised soon.” Yunho smirked. “Hmm? Why?” Jessica gazed into his eyes. “Well… Wooyoung is gonna propose to her.”

 

“Really?” Yunho nodded and he pulled Jessica closer. “Oppa…” Jessica tip-toed and kissed her husband on lips tenderly. “What was that for?” He leaned his forehead to Jessica’s. “Why? Can’t I kiss you anytime?” Jessica pouted. “No, it’s not like that. I’m just asking, you know.”

 

“I just feel like kissing you.” Jessica smiled.

 

----------------------------

Is it seemed pointless? xp

I need to hear a song to inspire me to write a chapter for this story. there's no song that attracted me lately so i couldn't write anything...hehe

for this chapter, i was listening to snsd's 'kissing you'.

for chapter 4, i got inspired from Big Bang's 'Make Love' LOL

chapter 3 - Jay Park's "Nothing on You'

chapter 1,2 - Jessica's 'Sweet Delight'

^^