Chapter 8: Road Trip Pt 5

Arranged

"This Hyung is kidding me right." Jungkook said to Jin as he watch V and Krystal walked away.

"Nah, I don't he is lying Kookie because of the sound of it he sounds really serious." Jin said to Jungkook as he turned to look at Jungkook.

"But what about his girlfriend?" Jungkook said to Jin as he turn to Jin.

"About that I don't know." Jin said as he thinks.

At the hotel check in....

"Hi, what is your name?" The woman in the front said.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." V said.

"Alright here is your key and your room number." The woman said to V and give them the key to their room.

"Thanks." V said as he gave his rectangle smile to the woman fhat it also made Krystal smile too.

They both left to find there room, while the rest of BTS are going to get theres.

"Hey, Jimin do you think they will sleep in a room together?" Jungkook ask Jimin.

"Who? You mean V and Krystal? " Jimin look at Jungkook questionably.

"Yeah." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Of course, why you jealousy?" Jimin said as he sounded like he was teasing Jungkook.

"What!? Jealous...Pftt..NO!?"Jungkook said as he does not sound jealous.

"Don't lie Jungkook we all know." Namjoon said.

At the room that V and Krystal are in......

When they got inside the room Krystal notice that there was only one bed for them to share and she was happy about it until V said," You sleep on the ground, I sleep on the bed." Krystal was kinda upset because she has to sleep on the ground and not on the bed, but she just eent on with it. 

"Hey, why did you tell Jungkook that I am your woman and that no one can touch me except you, ecenthough you don't like me." Krystal as V as she was confused on why V said that because she obviuosly knkw that V doesn't like her.

"Oh i told him that so he wouldn't touch you and also hou are going to get married with me and going to be my property and woman so why not say it." V answered Krystal question.

"But we are not even married yet." Krystal talked back.

"But you like me so i should say it." V talked back to Krystal.

"Who say that i like you?" Krystal said back to V as she think she doesn't like him.

"Of course your parents and my parents." V said back to Krystal who couldn't reply back. "Well I am going to leave and we have dinner with my parents at 8 o'clock."

"Where you going?" Krystal asked V.

"To my girlfriend of course." V said.

"Oh." Krystal said as she sounded sad.

"Well bye." V said.

V went and meet up with his girlfriend while Krystal just went to sleep for 2 hours. 

While Krystal was still asleep she heard her phone and went to vhevj eho was texting her and it was Jungkook.

The text message...

JK:"Hey do you have time?"

K:"Yeah."

JK:"Want to go walk at the beach?"

K:"Yeah sure why not.

So Krystal decides to go for s walk on yhe beach with Jungkook, she decides to wear a high waisted short with a white t-shirt, while Junhkook weared a white t-shirt with blue jeans. 

So they left yo go and walk and when peoplr say them, people tell them that they look good with each other and that they are wearing couple outfit. Jungkook was smiling while Krystal blushed.

Aside from that V who was walking with his girlfriend at the beach saw Jungkook and Krystal wearing the same outfit and laughing at each other made him furious and kinda jealous, he doesn't know why he is like this but he hates it when Jungkook is always with Krystal, so he thinks that he will give her a punishment later.

After all the fun they have one with one of each other V and Krystal had came back from their little kinda date with the people they had hang out with today.

"How was you and your girlfriend?" Krystal asked V because she just wanted to know.

"Good." V said. " How about you and Jungkook?" He said kinda jealous.

"Oh, we both had so much fun that I couldn't stop laughing at his jokes." Krydtal said as remebers the sence and started to laugh.

"Oh you guys had fun." V said as he was jealous.

"Yeah we did, it was so much fun with him then you." Krystal said back to V.

"Remeber when i told you that i didn't like you being with Jungkook." V said to Krystal as he moved closer to her.

"Yeah." Krystal said as she moves backward.

"Then i told you that there will be a punishment if you do." V said as he gets closer while Krystal is going more backward.

"No." Krystal said.

"Well too bad here is your punishment, for being with Jungkook the whole time." V said as he got closer then before and there was no space between them.

 

Hope you enjoy this short chapter and i will update soon.

Cries because i will go back to scholl on August 15th and only have 1 week of vacation left.

When do you guys go back to school?