Chapter 2: I don't want an Arrange Marriage

Arranged

Going to his dad for the important discussion,

 

Taehyung went out of the practice room and went to the waiting room that his father is in."Yes, dad what did you need me for?"Taehyung said as he open the door."Hello there son, your mother and I decide to arranged you to a marriage with one of my best friend in the States."Taehyung father said."What?! Why! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT PERSON OR GIRL!"Taehyung yelled at his father and mother and shocked by there words."NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AND DON'T EVER RASIE YOUR VOICE TO ME AND YOUR MOTHER AGAIN!"Taheyung father said to him."But..If i marry her then it's going to ruin my career."Taheyung said worrying about his career."Don't worry i will get the cover."Taheyung father said."But...-" Taehyung stuttered."No buts Kim Taehyung." Taehyung  father said."Oh and she is coming tomorrow to vist us or i should say stay with us."Taheyung mother said happily."Oh and also you need to pack your things from the dorm and move in the house tonight." After the conversation with his parents he was really mad and went and told the members.

 

  • "What!? Really Taehyung? and You are getting marry before your hyung." Jin said as he was upset that Taehyung is getting marry before him and couldn't believe it."Yeah I'm going to get marry even i don't even know that girl." Taehyung said upsetted."Then what about the girl you have been crushing on since debut." Jimin said to Taehyung ."I don't know." Taehyung responded to Jimin question."I think you should try and date her and tell your parents that you are already dating someone already."J-hope said."That's a good idea but my parents won't let me."Taehyung said."Then just date her while you are getting marry to this girl you don't know and keep it a secret."Suga said out of nowhere."Yeah that's a great idea, hyung."Jimin said as he pinched Suga cheek cutely."Yeah that is a great idea."Taheyung said as he nodded at Suga.
  •  
  • The next day Taehyung went to the girl he has a crush on house and decide to ask her out. At her house.*ding dong* as Taehyung  push the doorbell. The door opens and a beautiful girl came out."Hello there Yejin."Taehyung said shyly."Hello there V."Yejin said(she always call him V all the time)." I want go ask you something."Taehyung said as his cheeks were red as a tomato."Yes what is it V."Yejin said."Would you like to be my girlfriend and be my special someone?" Taehyung said cutely."Of course i would love to." Yejin said happily."Really!" Taehyung said happily."Yes really V."Yejin said to Taehyung."Yes!"Taehyung said as he puts a fist into the air.Yejin just stand there and look at how cute he is." I am going to get arranged marriage to this girl but i am not going to stop my love for you."Taehyung said to Yejin as he holds her hand and she stands there happily.
  •  
  • Krystal Pov:
  • "OMG! I can't believe I'm getting marry to Taehyung oppa, the only person that i love. Can't wait to leave to go to Seoul tomorrow."
  • "But what am i going to do if i see him?"  "What if he doesn't like me?" Aish, don't think too much Krystal.
  • Krystal said as she drifted off to sleep.
  • The next day.. March 19, 2016
  • Today is the day Krystal is leaving to Korea to go and see Taehyung, her soulmate, her everything. Krystal aslo cried because she doesn't want to leave her family yet, but at the same time she is happy to actually get to travel on her own. Krystal said goodbye to her family and left on the airplane to Korea that takes about 14hrs or so to get there.

Korea:

Taehyung mom went to his room to wake him up."Taehyung-ah, wake up."Taehyung Mother said as she shook V body so he can wake up."No, mom i want two more hours of sleep."V said."No, you need to wake up and get ready to pick up your wife at the airport today." V mother said to him."What!? Already Mom?"V said."Yes and now she is waiting for you at the airport noe, hurry up and pick her up."V mother said to him kinda angrily."Okay Okay, I'm waking up."V said as he sit up and walk to the bathroom to go and get wash up.

At Seoul International Airport:

Krystal had arrived on Korea on March 20, 2016. She knows that their time zone is different so she changed her phone to Korea time zone.Technically Krystal had arrived early then her plane usually time. Krystal called Taehyung Mom,"Hello."Krystal said on the phone."Hello."V mom said back."Oh..um..I had arrive at the airport and i don't see you anywhere."Krystal said on the phone well loooking around to see if she sees Taehyung mother."Oh! You have already arrived, well don't worry my son will come and pick you up."Taehyung Mother said. Krystal said okay and ended the phone call.

Krystal had been waiting at the airport for almost 4 hours and no one had came to get her. She was so happy that V is going to pick her up but then she lost hope because it had been 4 hours and he hasn't come yet. So Krystal callled V mom again.

"Hello, again but i have been waiting at the airport for 4 hours and i haven't seen Taheyung oppa came at all." Krystal said to V mom on the phone.

"Really!?Don't worry Krystal he well come.Just wait a little bit longer."V mom said to Krystal and Krystal said okay and just sat their for hours again.

 

V POV:

I don't even want to get up today and pick her up but my mom is so annoying she keeps on bugging me all the time. Gosh i hate being arrange marriage so bad. So i got ready to go and leave but then my phone ringed and it was Yejin."Hello."As i picked up the phone call."Oh,hello V i was wondering if you want to grab so breakfast."Yejin said to V."Yeah sure why not i will pick you up in 5 minutes then."I said to Yejin happily."Yes, and i will wait then."Yejin said. So the phone call ended. V was going staright to the airport but he u-turn and went to Yejin house.

I had arrived at Yejin house  and we went and ate at a cafe and roam around the city for a bit until my mother called me."Hello, mother."I said."Yah! KIM TAEHYUNG!"V mother said angrily and yelling so loud that cause V to move the phone from his ear."What?"I said coldy."Why didn't you pick up your wife today?You know she been waitng for you for like 4 hours and you still haven't come!"V mom said angrily."Oh sh*t, I forgot sorry mom."I said as i really forgot about it."Where are you now?"V mother said."I'm hanging with my friend."I said."What you are hanging out with your friend for 4 hours! Well now ditch your friend and go pick up your wife."V mother said as she was so pissed off by V action."Okay,Okay, I will."I said.

So V told Yejin that he as a emergency that he has to go and will ask his manger to take her home or call one of her friends to pick her up and she agreed and V left.

Still at the Airport:

Krystal got tired of waiting and she was so hungry that she went and roam around the airport and got a little lost until she couldn't find the place she was at again.Krystal accidently bumped into this person and said sorry and that  person said its okay and ask what is her name and she replied,"Krystal."and ask his and he replied,"Park Jimin."

Krystal couldn't beleive that she bumped into Park Jimin at the airport and was about to fangirl but kept her fangirl inside. So Krystal ask Jimin if he knows where is this place and he told where it is at and said Goodbye to Krystal and hope they will meet again and Krystal aslo said bye too.

V finally arrived at the Airport and saw Krystal because he has a picture with him so he would know which person is she. V called Krystal name and she turned around and saw V and ran up to him and said Hi. After  V said hurry up and get in the car and she did and Krystal sees that V was not happy so Krystal decides to cheer him up but he didn't smile or laugh at all so throughout the whole ride it was slient. Krystal always steal glance at V because she was happy that she is in the  same car as V but at the same time she feels like V doesn't want her.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter and comment down below, upvote and subscribe. I will update soon

If you guys haven't heard the remix of f(x) 4 walls and bts run you guys should listen to it is so good here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvGgBQoj6mQ