Chapter 7: Road Trip Pt 4

Arranged

After a long 4 hour drive V and Krystal had finally arrived at the hotel to check in, while they got out of the car V mom was worry that why did they take so long to come, so she went over to V.

"Why is Krystal with you? I thkught she went on her own because you didn't want to take her with you?" V mom said as she ask her son questionly.

"Long story short, she did ride a taxi but the taxi took her somewhere ans was about tk her so i help her from him, and thats why she came with me."V said as he doesn't want to say what hapen.

" What!? You mean SHE WAS ABOUT TO GET FROM A TAXI DRIVER!" V mom said as she yell at Taehyung.

"But, Mom i saved her life though." V said as he pout.

"Well good thing you saved her, and if you didn't you will be in a big trouble from me and your Dad and we will lecture on why you let Krystal, you new fiance, to go alone and we will take everything from you until you find her, and this Mister, you should learn your lesson now." V Mother said as she was just giving advice go someone who is so helpless on caring about peoples safety and be own chlidlish son.

"What? You are goinb go take everything from me if I didn't find Krystal!?" V said to his Mother as he whined.

"Yes, Mister and like I say by now you should learn your lesson." V mother said to him.

"Okay fine, Mother." V said as he gave in.

"Good boy, now wake up Krystal and go into you room." V mother said to V.

"What!?Why I have to do it? I want to go to my friends already." V said to his Mother as he whine like a kid.

"Thsy are not here yet, so now wake her up or else?.V mother said as she hit V on the arm.

"Or else you also want to hit from me or take away your eletronics." V mother said as she hits him on the sholuder.

"Okay,okay fine i will wake ber up." V saix as he just lost a bet fro  his friends.

After the conversation of V and his Mothers, V had trjed fo wakd Krystal up but she doesn't move at all, so he decides to go on the drivers sides and decides to wake her fro  there bh kicking her to make her fall out frk  the passenger seat. Luckliy it worked and Krystal had fell out from the seat. "Good." V said to himself."Ow!" Krystal said as she fell out.

Krystal POV:

I think i heard V voice when so eone was trying to save me fro  the taxi. But then later i just went into a black out a d couldn't hear what  he said go fhe driver.

I was still sleeping until i felt something push me off from the pasenger seat, and it didn't feel like a hand but a feet, then in a matter of seconds I'm  already on the ground. Gosh, that Kim Taehyung wants to die so bad.

I felt someone came and help me while V was  just laughing his off.

Jungkook POV:

As we came neaer to the hotel and park, I saw V's car and i saw that he put his feet on the drivers seat, which the passenger seat door was also open, but i saw V kicking something out of the passenger seat and thats when I  saw Krystal fell out from ghe passenger seat so i decide to go and help her, while i was walking to help her I saw V laughing, and thought to myself that, that Hyjng does not know how to treat women.

So I quickly walk over to Krystal to help her up and she was surprise.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, tnank you for helping me, Jungkookie."

She called my Jungkookie, awwee how cute of her.

"No problem.Need help taking  you to the check in." I asked her because V is stIll laughing.

"Sure, and thanks for helping me."

"No problem, when you need help and need someone to be comfortable with you can call me 24/7 and i will be your superman to save you(imagine Jungkook doing the superman pose)." I said as i feel so much confidence in myself.

*Krystal laughing at his chessy word*

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked her.

"Nope."

"Eyy..don't lie." I .

"Nope not lying and thank you." She said while laughing at ghe same time.

"Well lets go." I said but as we were about to go V finally came.

While V was laughing at Krystal he noticed that his friends was here and saw that Jungkook came and walk to Krystal side and help her that made him so jealous because he saw how they are havi g a good time talking to each other and how she was lalaughing at his chessy word. So V finally walked to them and pick Krystal up bridal style, while Jungkkok took her suitcase, and Krystal who wax shocked at what V did, but when he carry he bridal way to the hotel check in, V saw his girlfriend that he accidently let Krystal down and she had hit her on the ground again a d Jungkook who was still there help Krystal up.

"Yah, Yeji (forgot her name) over here." V said to his girlfriend and she came to his way. While Jungkook was helping a injured Krystal.

"Yah, Jin can you carry Krystal suitcase while I piggyback Krystal." Jungkook said as he yelled Jin to get his attention, which caught all of there attention.

V saw that Jungkook had piggyback Krystal that also made himjealous so he told his girlfriend to go in her room first and he will come and get her later. V took Krystal off  of Jungkook back.

"What do you think you are doing to my girl?" V said to Jungkook as he sound jealous, very jealous.

"I, who is a man, is helping her, while her other man went to his girlfriend and dropped her down for his girlfriend and who k

ick her out of the passenger seat with his feet." Jungkook said confindently because he doesn't like the way V had treated her."

Wait? You kicked Krystal off from the passenger seat and dropped her down!" Jin said as he was like V mom.

 

 

"No i didn't." V said trying go act innocent.

"Yes you did." Jungkook said.

"Did he, Krystal? Tell me the truth." Jin said as he look at Krystal.

"Yes." Krystal said. (Sorry for telling the truth V.

"V!" Jin said

"What!?" He said as he knows nothing.

"Apologise to Krystal now!." Jin said as he was just like V mother.

"No." V said as be turn his head to fhe side.

"V!?" Jin  said as he just want to hit V so hard now.

 

"No, and you, Jungkook, she is my woman and you can not touch her." V said as he dragged Krystal away with their luggage.

"She is not your woman get, you don't even like her, and you guys haven't did that and yiu guhs are not even married yet."Jungkook said to V louldy, which V replied.

 

"DO NOT MATTER BECAUSE SHE IS LIVING WITH ME AND STAYING IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AND LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF, SO IT TECHNICALLY MEANS SHE IS MJNE WOMEN AND NO KNE CAN TAKE HER, TOUCH HER, OF DO ANYTHING TO HER EXCEPT ME AND PERIOD!" V yelled  loudly for Jungkook to hear.

 

Sorry for not updating for such a long time but hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

Have you guys saw V and Amber interaction at KCON LA??