Chapter 6 : Road Trip Pt.3

Arranged

While Krystal got in the car she never spoked at all so there was silence throughout the ride until they got home. When they had arrived Krystal had already walk out if the car and didn't wait for Taehyung at all and when she was about to go in Taehyung pulled her right wrist, so now Krystal is facing him. "Please, don't get mad, because if yo do then my parents thinks that something happen and i will get yell at and i don't want to get yell at all." Taehyung said as he made aeygo to 'Krystal, while in Krystal mind" No do not accept his aeygo and just get mad, but i can't because it is too cute." "Fine!" Krystal said, then Taehyung hugged Krystal tightly and said,"THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" It made Krystal blushed because she actually got hugged from her ultimate bias and she never knew this is going to happen at all." Okay now lets go inside and greet my parents and leave to the road trip." V said all happily.

 

V POV:

"I didn't want my parents to find out why Krysal is mad at me because i literally hate getting yelled at because it really hurts my ear. So to not make her made i have to apoligze even though i don't want to, but hey she accepted it even with my aegyo. I didn't know why i hugged her but for some reason it felt comfortable hugging her even though i don't like her. Ugh...why am i saying this its supposed to be the other way. When she came back to the dorm with Jungkook i was literally jealous for some reason because she(Krystal) should not be with other guys without my permission.'

"WOW! I fell like i sound jealous, but i couldn't because i have Yejin."

 

They both had enter the house and the parents had greeted them."Oh, hello there Krystal and V."V mom said."Hello, mom."V and Krystal said at the same time."Well good thing you guys came in time because we were about to leave and we are going separate cars so V, you and Krystal will ride a caar together because you are getting marry next month."V mom said."But, mom why csn't she ride with you."V said as he whined like a little kid."Yah! V do you want to die, when i say you go with that person then go with them."V mother said."Oh its okay Mom, i can just called a taxi and go by myself."Krystal said to V mom."See Mom she doesn't even want to go with me,please let me go by myslef."V said as he was thinking that he was right. Technically he isn't because Krystal just did that so V can go on his own and have Yejin with him.

"Okay fine V, you can go by yourself and Krystal you don't have to take the taxi i can ask one of my drivers to take you."V mom said while V was happy."Oh no its okay."Krystal said to V mom."Well okay then."V mom said."Let's go now."

Krystal was outsiide waiting for the cab, while V who was supposed to go by himslef waited for Krystal to get inside the car and the parents had already left."Why are you not getting inside the car?."V siad to Krystal. Krystal didn't respond."Hello, i'm talking to you."V said as he was waving his had at Krystal." Oh, i thought you were suppose to g by yourself."Krystal said to V sarcatically."Oh yeah right, uh..I;m so stupid."V said."Well bye." and Krystal also said bye while watching V driving his car away.

Krystal had waited for the cab and it finally came. V, who was suposed to leave some minutes ago didn't actually leave because he wants to be protected of Krystal and see if she actually got inside the car and when she did and the cab started to drive V decide to follow the cab because he doesn't want anything bad to happen t Krystal at all. Technically he desn't notice it but he actually cared for Krystal.

While he been following the cab he notice that the cab took a wrong turn so he was really worry what if something is going to happen to Krystal. "Excuse me sir, where are you taking me this is the worng direction."Krystal said as she was really scared."Don't worry beauiful i will take you to your paradise."the man said. He stop at this place where no one can hear and see and stop the car and went to the back seat and was trying to Krystal. In Krystal mind all she can think of is Kim Taehyung is comng to rescue her.

V pov:

"What is that person taking her too. Why does this place look so scary."

I see a man got out of the car and went to the back seat and in my mind"No one is going to touch or doing anything with my Krystal except me." I was so mad that, that guy is going to do something to my princess Krystal. So i got out of the car and rush to the cab and tap on the guys shoulder and told him,"Excuse me sir but that women right there is only mine and i cna ony touch her and yo can't." After that V punched that guy in the face and he got knocked out. 

So finally i got Krystal out of the car and told her its okay im here. Krystal hugged me and i was surprised but was happy at the same time."Please don't let me go by myself again."Krystal said as I nodded my head and carry Krystal to the passenger side and put her inside and drove off. 

V was happy that he saved Krystal because he have this feeling that he should and he didn't know why he called her princess and that hec and he can only touch her but he was happy and was smiling to himself and looked at Krystal who was sleeping peacefully. He decides to take aa picture of her and he did and smile to himself."Gosh she looks so pretty." V said and even changed his profile picture on his lockscreen to Krystal sleeping face.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for not updating so long and I'm finally on summer vacation!!!! I will update whenever i can.