Chapter 5 : Road Trip Pt.2

Arranged

V just look at them and gave a cold face to them while Krystal and Jungkook wlaked in and just pass out some icecream for the other members that made them so happy becuase who doesn't love icecream.

Yejin was looking at Krystal and then at V, V finally snaped put of his thinking and finally introdouce Krystal and Yejin. "Yejin, this is my arrange wife Krystal." V said as he point Yejin to Krystal."And Krystal this is my girlfriend,Yejin." Krystal nodded and just shooked hands with Yejin which she also did the same thing. "Well enough introdoucing how about we go to our respective home and pack up."V said as he grab Yejin hand and told Krystal to follow them.

Krystal bows to the guys and left."Gosh, V is so mean,"Jin siad."Oh well, he will gwt karam soon."Suga said."Well lets just pack up already."Namjoon said.

They all went to their respective home.

While in the car without Krystal in the car with them because when Krystal came out the car had already left and she was chasing it until she can't no more and decides to just walk home instead."Why did you left her?"Yejin said to V."So she wouldn't know where you live and she can walk home by herself."V said."Aww really thanks V."Yejin said as she smiled. It was still daylight and Krystal hadn't got home, until a cry came next to her slowly and ask her to come in and she wouldn't because she was mad at him.

After V had sent Yejin home, he was worry that Krystal might not find their home so he want back to look for her. V had callled Krystal a couple times but she never picked up and he was so worry that something might happenn to her like kidnaaped or . V drove full speed, until he saw a figure out on the side walk and it was Krystal.

V drove slowly and told Krystal to come in and she wouldn't."Why is so stubborn?" V said inside his head. No matter how much he callled Krystal, Krystal wouldn't come him so he has to stopped the car and came out from the driver side and open up the passenger seat and grab Krystal the bridal way.

"What are you doing?"Krystal said to V."I am carrying you to the car becuase you didn't want to come in."V said as he catty Krystal and made a kissy face to her that Krystal had to tae her hand and remove V head.

"Thats what i thought."V said.

"Why, didn't you left me and let me go by myself."Krystal said to V.

"Because i want to ."V replied to Krystal question.(Technically he was worried about her.)

Hope you enjoy this chapyer and sorry for not updatng for so long because of school and writers block. Will update soon.

OMG! F(x) and BTS are going to KCON France!!! BTS YOUNG FORVER TECHNICALLY KILLED ME.