Chapter 4: Road Trip

Arranged

The next day, Krystal had already woken up because she told herself that if you are going to become a wife you have to wake up early and do food in the morning, lunch and night and also do chores without the parents telling you to do it or let the maid do it too. Krystal went to the restroom to go and wash up and was about to go until she trip and yelp and looked down at what she had trip and it was just V sleeping soundly on the ground.

Krystal finished washing up and went down stairs to prepare breakfast for V parents and V to eat. She decides to make American Style breakfast by cooking eggs, sausage, hot dog and some biscuts or bread and pour some orange juice to start the day. Krystal had plated down the plate on the table and told the maid to wake up V parents and she will wake up V. The maid agree and went to wake up V parents.

Krystal went into their shared room and bend down to were V was sleeping and nudging him to wake up and eat breakfast."V-ah, wake up."Krystal said softly."V-ah."She said again."V-ah wake up." By the third time Krystal said that V yelled at her,"WHAT DO YOU WANT?CAN'T YOU SEE I'M STILL SLEEPING HERE!"V said as he yelled."I'm sorry, I just want you to wake up and go and washup and eat breakfast down stairs."Krystal said as her voice sounded like it was about to break and shocked from V response."OKAY,OKAY, I WILL COME,GOSH! AND DON'T WAKE ME UP AT 7 AM, I ONLY WANT THE MAID TO WAKE ME UP,UNDERSTAND?!"V said again as he yelled at her."I understand."Krystal as he voice break and walk out of the room and calming  herself down.

"Oh, Krystal you came down what about V?"V mother said."Oh, um..he is coming down."Krystal said as she looked at V mother and just went and sat down."Is something wrong Krystal?"V mother asked worry because she notice that Krystal doesn't look happy or her face experssion looks dead."No,I'm fine just that i feel like my head hurts a little bit."Krystal said not telling what happen between her and V."Oh okay then but remeber to take a lot of rest."V mother said to Krystal.

V finally came down with a pissed of face and sat acrossed from Krystal and looked at Krystal but Krystal didn't bother to look at him."So mom do you guys have anything plan or not because i'ma go to BTS dorm and have fun over there for a bit." V said as he look at his mom."No, son but we will be going to a road trip together so you can bring BTS and Krystal with us and we leave at 12 pm."V mother said. "Okay mom."V said."Oh and don't worry, i will have the maid pack your guys clothes up and you guys go to the dorm and have some fun okay."V mother said. V and Krystal nodded their head.

V and Krystal got into the car and it was dead slient no one was talking. They arrive at BTS dorm and the boys were happy that Krystal came and they all smile, especially Jungkook, who smiled happily.While Krystal ws having fun with the boys they heard the door bell ring and Jimin went and open it."Oh its Yejin."Jimin said loudly that made V jumped to hug her while Krystal was kinda upset.

Back to the time when V was in his room...

calls Yejin,"Hey, babe how about you come to BTS dorm and vist the boys and brighten up my day because today in the morning i just had a bad mood today."V said."Yeah, sure why not."Yejin said.

Thats how Yejin came to BTS dorm.

All the boys went to the living room except Krystal and Jungkook.

"So they all like her?"Krystal ask Jungkook."Ye-yeah, but only V loves her the most."Jungkook said as he was shy to talk to Krystal but man up anyways."Does she know he is arranged marriage?"Krystal ask Jungkook again."Yeah, but i think she doesn't mind it."Jungkook said as he turned and look at Krystal face.Krystal aslo put her face up and notice that hers and Jungkook face was so closed that it made Jungkook blushed so hard and tht Krystal put her hand on Jungkook cheek to check if he is okay and he replied,"Yeah I'm okay."as he looked at her and smiling.

Jimin came in during that moment and was like,"Ey..Kookie is in love."He said it so loud that everyone heard it and came to the room and was like,"Ey..Kookie."While V was like I don't care.After they said that it made Kookie blush more and made Krystal blush too. So they came out of the room and Krystal and Yejin greeted each other."Hello,I am Krystal."Krystal said."Heloo, I am Yejin."Yejin said. as the both shake hands. "Well, me and Yejin are going out for a bit and please watch Krystal for me and we are going to a road trip so pack your things guys."V said as he and Yejin left. It made Krystal feel sad again because she knows that V and Yejin are in a realtionship already but kinda push that off a side."Its, okay Krystal."Jin said and he caress Krystal back.

So they finished packing and Krystal was like,"Can you guys kept my secret and make me trust you guys?"Krystal said lokking at the memebers."Sure why not you can always trust us."Jimn said."Okay, so technically I am a fangirl of V and you guys and i found out that i getting an arranged marriage with V. I was so happy that i im goning to get arranged with V and except a lot of things, but nope.I think V hates me."Krystal said."Why?"Jimin said."Well, last night he told me why did i have to call his mom on why he didn't pick me up and that i had tooken his and Yejin date and evenhtough i waitied for him like for 4 hours and also he told me that after we get marry he is going to divorce me after that and today i woke him up to go and washup and eat breafast and he yelled at me."Krystal said looking down."Really!"Jin said."Man this guy need some lesson or talk."Jungkook said as he was so possed at V actions towards Krystal."It's okay guys you don't have to and i don't want to be hurt again."Krystal said."What do yu mean?"Rap Monster said."Well technically before this happen, I used to like some one in my school but then he friendzone me eventhough we are best friends, and there are some mean girls at school who bullys me a lot and makes  rumors about me and also everyone or that someone that i love never likes or loves me back and there are times i want to kill myself you know."Krystal said still looking down."Oh.."Jimin said."This is stupid why did i even tell you guys this, sorry for wasting your guys time."Krystal said as she stands up and went to the door and open and was about to leave."Its, okay Krystal you always have us to listen to them and think us as your brothers."Suga siad that made a smile on Krystal face."Where you going?"Jungkook asked."I just want some fresh air."Krystal said."Can i go with you?"Jungkook asked an d Krystal said yes. Jungkook was happy that Krystal let him to go with her.

After Krystal and Jungkook had left for 30 minutes V and Yejin came back."Where is Krystal?"V said."Oh i don't know."Jimin said coldly and Jin nudge him to act normal."What do you mean you don't know!?"V said as he yelled at the members. While V said that the door open and V saw Krystal and Jungkook holding some icecream bag and eating icecream. It made V furious and mad for some reason.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and will update soon and go and check out Amber new song called"Border" its really good and meaningful:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNT-zFJKifI