Chapter 3: Meeting New People and New Family

Arranged

So after being in the car for like an hour and a half to get to V house Krystal decides to put the radio on. Krystal puts the radio on and her favorite song came up, "No Make Up" by Zion T. Krystal started to sing aloong with it and was so into the music until V turn off the radio that made her stop singing and looked at V."Why did you turn off the radio for?"Krystal said looking at V."Because its so annoying and your voice is so annoying."V said that made Krystal totally slient and made her feel sad and decides to just listen on her phone with earphones so V wouldn't hear.

Still in the car V was talking to Yejin on the phone and Krystal decides to take off her left side and listen to the conversation and can tell that V was so happy talking to that person that made Krystal feel depress and really heartbroken. In Krystal mind she knows that V might have someone already but didn't tell to the public yet and he is getting marry to Krystal while he is dating someone else. It made Krystal more sadder and more heartbroken because she doesn't want to take someone else boyfriend to be her husband and she knows that she will never get married or date the people she loves because everytime she loves someone that someone loves someone else already. Krystal decides to just go with the flow of the marriage and try to act happy around while inside she is depress.

They arrive at V house and V said,"We are here?" to Krystal but Krystal didn't notice because she was still listening to her music and was in deep thoughts. So Krystal didn't answer V so V decides to leave Krystal in the car and told the maid to go and get her from the car. V open the door to their house and the maids came,"Sunyoung, can you get Krystal from the car cause apparently she doesn't hear me and i don't want anyone to bother me at all. i'll be in my room if they  need me."V said to Sunyoung."Yes,sir."Sunyong said.

Sunyoung went outside and open Krystal side of the door and ask Krystal to come home and Krystal was like,"Oh, I'm sorry i didn't notice that we was already here." Sunyong said,"Its okay Miss and where is your bag i will go and get it."Krystal said,"Oh, no its okay i will get it for myslef cause i have hands and feet and i don't want you to get it for me."Sunyong said,"But Miss i'm a maid here and i have to take orders that the owners gives me."Krystal said,"Oh its okay, and please don't take order from me."Sunyong said,"Okay Miss."Krystal said,"Thank you and what is you name by the way?"Sunyong replied,"Oh ...Um ..my name is Park Sunyong."Krystal said,"Nice to meet you Sunyong Unnie."as she puts her hands out for a handshake."Nice to meet you too-."Sunyong said trying to guess Krystal name."Krystal or Soo Jung."Krystal said to Sunyong."Soo Jung."Sunyong said as she finish her sentence and ask Krystal to go inside the house and meet the Kim famliy.

"Hello."Kystal said as she saw V parents."Hello there, you must be Jung Soo Jung."V father said."Yes, sir i am."Krystal said."Oh, its so nice to meet you."V mother said. and ask Sunyong where is V and she said that he is in his room and told Sunyong to go and get him down here. Sunyong went and get V down even if he doesn't want to.

A couple minutes later V came down looking not satisfated to come down."So V introdouce yourself to Krystal."V mother said as she pinches V on the side and made him say,"Omma that hurts."V almost cried and Krystal just laugh."Hello, My name is V."V said not feeling enegetic."Do it more with feeling."V mother said."HELLO,MY NAME IS V!"V said loudly."Thank you V."V mother  said to him while pinching him on the side again."Hello, Im V mother but you can call me Omma."V mother said and Krystal nodded her head."Hello I'm V father and you can call me Appa."V father said."Why don't you show Krystal around the house V and later take her to go and meet the BTS memeber."V mother said. When V mother said that it made Krystal fangirl inside but she kept it cool.

V started to give Krystal a tour and told her all the place and that and where to go and not to go.After the tour in the house V and Krystal went outside and got inside the car and droeve to BTS dorm to go and meet the members.

They arrive at the dorm.*ring the doorbell*Jin was the one who open the door and greeted V until he saw Krystal and said,"Yah, you guys V brought a girl to our dorm."They all came out and saw Krystal and Jimin was like,"Ey..It's you."Jimin said as he pointed at Krystal."Oh..its you too."Krystal said that made V said,"You guys know each other."Jimin said,"No i just bump into her at the airport."V said,"Oh you did." Jimin said,"Yep."Rap Monster said,"So you must be the girl that V is getting arranged to?"Krystal said,"Yes that is me."Jin said,"Aish..You are so pretty Krystal why do you have to marry this ugly dude."V said,"Yah I'm not ugly you are."Jin said,"Yah whose say I'm ugly, I'm really handsome."as he was going to hit V but V hide behind Krystal."Sorry for this."Rap Monster said."It's okay."Krystal said.

The perosn who keeps on staring at her and wouldn't look at anywhere else is Jungkook for some reason he was just looking at Krystal ever since she came in."Sorry for not introdoucing us properly,"Im am Rap Monster.I am Jin.I am Suga.I am J-hope.I am Jimin. I am V and I am Jungkook."They all said."Hello there."Krystal said as her face form a smile.

"So do you listen to our songs?"Suga asked."Technically, yes i do and i'm a big fan of you guys."Krystal said happily."Oh you are."Jimin said."Yeah."Krystal said."When did you became a Army?"Rap Monster ask."Ever since 2014."Krystal replied to Rap Monster question."Really."Jin siad."Yep."Krystal said."Thats good to hear ."Jungkook said as his eyes are glued to Krystal's.

"Well aren't youguys hungry?"Jin said."Yes we are!"They all said including Krystal."Good becuase i already cook some food beforehand so lets go and eat already.

They are ready to eat but Jin told the other memebers to wait because he wants Krystal to try the food first.Krystal tries the food and said,"Mhm....Its delicious."as she smile happliy."Really!"Jin said. "Mhm..I would love to eat more of these."Krystal said as she puts her bowl out wanting so more. While Krystal wsa doing that Jungkook keeps on looking at her all the timeuntil Jin said."Kookie, are you eating."Jungkook snapped out from looking at Krystal and replied,"Oh...Um yes im am."

After they finish eating Krystal helped Jin clean the table and helped Jin was the dish.

Their converstion:

"So do you like V?"Jin said.

"Yeah, I do but i think he doesn't feel the same way."Krystal said as she washing the dish and putting them away.

"Why, do you think that?"Jin said.

"Well today he was supppose to pick me up at the airport but he didn't came and i waitied for him to come for like 4 hours and he hasn't come and i was hungry so  i went to roam the airport to find food tp eat and was about to go back, and then thats when i bumped into Jimin at the airport and ask him and he helped me."Krystal said to Jin.

"Wait! You waited for him for 4hours?"Jin asked being shock on what Krystal said.

"Yeah, and when we got into the car everything was slient and i think he was mad so i ws trying to cheer him up but he wasn't and i put on the radio and started to sing "No Make Up" by Zion T. and he turn off the radio and told me that my voice is so annoying."Krystal said feeling more sad then ever."And i heard him talking on the phone and i think he was talking to a girl and he sounded happy with her so i think he already has a girlfriend but i didn't know why wpuld he arrang tothis marriage if he already have some one else, so i told myself to keep up with this and act happy."

"Man this dude need some talk with me."JIn said.

"No it's okay i don't want  him to be in trouble."Krystal said.

"Okay then."Jin said.

End of Conversation.

It was time to go home and V and Krystal said their goodbye to BTS and left.

While in the dorm and going to sleep Jungkook couldn't sleep at all because his mind is thinking about Krystal.

At Home:

Krystal and V shared a room together because there was not that much room in the house even if the live in a huge house though. Before they went to sleep V said,"Why did you have to call my mother and you just ruined my time with my girlfriend." Krystal said,"I'm sorry i didn't know you had a girlfriend."as Krystal was about to cry but she keep it in.When they wewnt to sleep Krystal couldn't help but cried. V heard Krystal cried but didn't care and say that,"That's what you get and i will try my best to divorce you soon when we get married."

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment, subscribe and upvote. Will update soon.

 

You guys heard BTS  is going to have a comeback soon on May 2nd and its a special ablum and their 2016 on stage live on May 7th-8th. So sad i can't go because its in Korea.