oo6

The 7th Demon: Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim Bo Hyun (Spica) - Same Day (The K2 OST)

 

oo6

 

Eun Joo's POV

It was nothing sensual or romantic. It’s just an ordinary couples’ peck, but that couple peck broke me into millions of pieces. I can’t even stand straight but I managed to thank that someone who’s holding my elbow right now. I turn my head with tears welled up my eyes to see its Leo again. He’s giving me that say-thank-you-for-saving-you-again look and I swear I’m not going to tell him that today, not now.

“Hey, babe. I’m sorry for making you wait.” It sounds like he stammered when he said those words, but he still did.

Babe?

“It’s alright. Besides, I never get tired whenever I’m waiting for my boyfriend. And oh, I didn’t notice. Are they your friends? Hi! My name is Daenah.” I can’t look at her. I can’t look at her and Baekhyun. I can’t.

“My name is Leo, and this is Eun Joo. She’s sick so, if you’ll excuse us, I’ll be taking her to the infirmary now.” I gasp in shock when he scoops me into his arms and all I could do is stare at him.

“Leo, what the hell? I can walk. You don’t have to carry me.” I sternly said, but my voice is weaker than I expected.

He’s saving me again? But why? I hid my face on his chest. And I will promise myself this is going to be the first and last time I’ll be doing this and I’m going to let him carry me like this.

After a couple of seconds, I could already feel the sunlight telling me that I should really stop crying already and we’re obviously outside of the subway already. I want to go home but I can’t find any strength on my legs now. “Are you sure you want to attend classes?”

“No. I’ll stay at the infirmary.” I can’t argue with him anymore and I don’t care if everyone’s looking at us because he’s carrying me as if I’m unconscious or I’m in this extra cheesy drama. I just want to lock myself inside the clinic and try to compose myself. I’ve been getting weaker and weaker as time flies by and it’s not really healthy for me.

What is happening? Is it true that he’s not really my Byun Baekhyun despite the physical similarities? Is it really possible that he only came back with that body and that with the same heart, mind and memories?

Thinking about those is enough to make me feel so dizzy. I heard a door creaks open and a girl’s voice. “What happened to her?”

“She doesn’t feel really well today.” I heard Leo said as he carefully lays me down the clinic’s bed.

I cover my face before he could see my puffy eyes and that weak look on face. He’ll just think that I’ll need him more. “Go back to class, Leo. Thanks for bringing me here.” I can feel like he and the nurse are talking, I could hear some whispers but I’m too tired and I feel so weak to understand it and come to think of it, it’s probably eight in the morning. And thinking about going back to class later and going to my part-time job later at night is enough to make me feel even more tired.

The door closes right after I sigh. Finally, I take my hands off my face to breathe. My eyes hurts, my chest hurts from stopping myself from bawling or breaking down a while ago. I’ve never cried like this again. The last time I did when Baekhyun left me the second time. I slowly sit up then the first thing I see when I opened my eyes is a bottle of water. “Thank you.” I muttered and look up to see its Leo. It means the one who just left is the nurse. My eyes rounded a bit in surprise and I am about to cover my eyes once more when he holds my wrist. It’s a bit firm so he could really stop me from covering again. “Why are you still here? I told you to go back to class. I’m okay.”

“The nurse asked me to look after you first while she gets the medicine she’ll give to you.” I twist my arm from his grip and he gives me a serious look. “When are you going to stop killing yourself every day?”

“I’ve been trying to kill myself ever since I was born, Leo.”

I can see that he was taken aback by my words. “Then can you please stop already? Don’t you think this is too much?” he shots back.

“Jung Taekwon. I told you not to stick your nose into someone else business, please? Just please. You’re making everything worst!” I don’t want to yell at him but he pushed my buttons. “I want to be alone. Please, just leave.” Tears starts rolling down my cheeks again. I don’t want to cry in front of him again. I know I was harsh but he needs to stop. I can handle this and I’m not even asking for his help.

He takes a step back and slowly slides his hand inside his pockets. “I’ll leave. I’ll see you later.”

Ugh. He’s so persistent why is he keep on doing this? I didn’t reply anymore and watch him walk away, closing the curtains and the door. I heaved a deep sigh while rubbing my face using my palms. I didn’t do anything today but to cry. I feel like I’m going to have mental and emotional breakdown any time now.

“Hey, I’m sorry for making you wait.” The nurse steps inside the room and I quickly wipe my tears and when she shove the curtains I could see the crestfallen look on her face and I hate it when people pity me.

I straighten myself up then run my fingers through my hair. “I’m okay. I’m just not really emotionally stable right now and my head hurts a lot.” No, my chest hurts a lot more.

“I und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter